Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Real MegaMaster

2 posters

Go down

The Real MegaMaster Empty The Real MegaMaster

Post  MegaMaster 2011-06-26, 17:25

Yugioh Life Bio:

Hi everyone in case you don’t me, my real name is Blagojce. Pretty cool huh? I was born in Macedonia and then came here. Since I was young I loved Yu-Gi-Oh! I would play it all the time with anyone I could. I even watched all the Yu-Gi-Oh! Episodes to this current day, even the First Yu-Gi-Oh! Movie at which I got a great Blue-Eyes Shinning Dragon.

I probably wasted all of my parent’s money on Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards for me and my brother. Smile I would play with him almost every day…I remember losing to his dragon deck a lot! Then, I stopped enjoying Yu-Gi-Oh! when I was too old to play Yu-Gi-Oh! I still watched Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s, but it wasn’t the same. I was all sad that my brother and I didn’t have any new Yu-Gi-Oh! cards to play with, the same old cards just weren’t cutting it any more. Then, I found this wonderful website….Dueling Network, of course Smile . (It was funny because I found it while looking for a Yu-Gi-Oh! Rom, lol) This site was great for me, it had all the brand new Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards that I loved, but was able to play how I wanted to play. I had reganed hope for Yu-Gi-Oh! Thank you Dueling Network!!!

~More to come later.~

MegaMaster
MegaMaster

Back to top Go down

The Real MegaMaster Empty Re: The Real MegaMaster

Post  snow 2011-06-27, 21:16

nice story bro enjoy your stay here
snow
snow

Birthday : 1992-06-22

Back to top Go down

The Real MegaMaster Empty Re: The Real MegaMaster