Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amazoness Scouts VS Black Rose Dragon

+4
Johnny Raptor
KaousFaustXIII
dest
vee4Phoenix
8 posters

Go down

Amazoness Scouts VS Black Rose Dragon Empty Amazoness Scouts VS Black Rose Dragon

Post  vee4Phoenix 2011-06-29, 13:18

[Screenshot removed]

So yeah, this is what happened, my opponent happily synchro summoned Black Rose Dragon and activated its effect. I said I chain it with my Amazoness Scouts effect. He was clearly unhappy with what I just did, and tries to argue that my Amazoness Scouts only negate targeting of monster effects. I told him it has another effect that prevents my Amazoness monsters to be destroyed by card effects. He then hit A.S.S.

Can anyone clarify if I really can't chain Amazoness Scouts effect to prevent my Amazoness monsters being destroyed?

vee4Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Amazoness Scouts VS Black Rose Dragon Empty Re: Amazoness Scouts VS Black Rose Dragon

Post  dest 2011-06-29, 13:24

it has 2 effects:
-amazoness monsters can't be targeted by monster effects
-amazoness monsters can't be destroyed by any effect.
You were right, that effect prevents any destruction, not just targeting.
dest
dest
Boneash
Boneash

Birthday : 1987-07-30

Back to top Go down

Amazoness Scouts VS Black Rose Dragon Empty Re: Amazoness Scouts VS Black Rose Dragon

Post  vee4Phoenix 2011-06-29, 13:32

I thought so. Here I thought I have been carefully choosing my opponents and only play with people who has high reputations. Is there anyway I can report his behavior? I know it is just a small problem but I still feel unhappy to receive my first [A.S.S.] when I play fair. Unless someone else can prove what I did is wrong?

vee4Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  KaousFaustXIII 2011-06-29, 13:34

some people tends to get confused with this kind of text construction, i also had the same arguments with someone on Safe Zone...
KaousFaustXIII
KaousFaustXIII

Birthday : 1986-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Johnny Raptor 2011-06-29, 14:18

You're not wrong. Scouts is a Quick Effect, and as such, it can chain to Black Rose Troll Nuke and save your Amazoness Monsters from suffering at the hands of a nuclear bomb.

Other than that, this is a case of "READ THE F**KING CARD!", this time directed at your opponent.

Other than that, I suppose nothing much can be done, other than tell a mod about being A.S.S.'d unfairly, etc.
Johnny Raptor
Johnny Raptor

Birthday : 1992-09-30

http://www.fanfiction.net/~TheRaptorJohnny

Back to top Go down

Post  zerods 2011-06-29, 15:27

[Screenshot removed]

LOL this just happen to me, my opponent thinks that scrap dragon eff destroys himself and an opponent monster, when i destroy my face down bulb and his monsters
F$%~@€!€~noobs!
zerods
zerods

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2011-06-29, 16:40

If you have a screenshot, pm an admin on DN because this isn't the place for them

Back to top Go down

Post  snow 2011-06-29, 17:08

vee4Phoenix wrote:[Screenshot removed]

So yeah, this is what happened, my opponent happily synchro summoned Black Rose Dragon and activated its effect. I said I chain it with my Amazoness Scouts effect. He was clearly unhappy with what I just did, and tries to argue that my Amazoness Scouts only negate targeting of monster effects. I told him it has another effect that prevents my Amazoness monsters to be destroyed by card effects. He then hit A.S.S.

Can anyone clarify if I really can't chain Amazoness Scouts effect to prevent my Amazoness monsters being destroyed?
he probably didnt read it right but yeah you are right just next time screen it
snow
snow

Birthday : 1992-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackwingRa 2011-06-29, 21:09

Think about the bright side of A.S.S., your opponent will lose more than you if you get an A.S.S. And I got few A.S.S. myself because of a bunch of idiots. But if you know you're right, nothing to worry because you're not against the odds here.
BlackwingRa
BlackwingRa

Birthday : 1991-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post  vee4Phoenix 2011-06-29, 22:18

franken stein wrote:If you have a screenshot, pm an admin on DN because this isn't the place for them

How do I pm admin? I am relatively new to this website. What kind of actions can admin do in case I got A.S.S.'ed unfairly?

J_man26 wrote:he probably didnt read it right but yeah you are right just next time screen it

Yeah, I did put a screenshot, which was removed by mods.

vee4Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Key 2011-06-30, 01:31

vee4Phoenix wrote:How do I pm admin? I am relatively new to this website. What kind of actions can admin do in case I got A.S.S.'ed unfairly?

Yeah, I did put a screenshot, which was removed by mods.

Much like Franken Stein said, you pm an admin on Dueling Network, not here. (This is the forum)

Click online users and they're the ones in green names on the top of the list
Key
Key
←↓Ruling Scrubbie↑→
←↓Ruling Scrubbie↑→

Birthday : 1994-11-29

Back to top Go down

Post  vee4Phoenix 2011-06-30, 04:56

Got it. Well I post here in order to confirm if I did something against the rule in the first place. Sorry for being out of topic.

vee4Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down