Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Want a Team Tournament! VOTE YES!!!!

+2
Notorious Nt
CarlosJr. EQS
6 posters

Go down

Who wants a Team Tournament to happen in July?

I Want a Team Tournament! VOTE YES!!!! Vote_lcap83%I Want a Team Tournament! VOTE YES!!!! Vote_rcap 83% 
[ 10 ]
I Want a Team Tournament! VOTE YES!!!! Vote_lcap8%I Want a Team Tournament! VOTE YES!!!! Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
I Want a Team Tournament! VOTE YES!!!! Vote_lcap0%I Want a Team Tournament! VOTE YES!!!! Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
I Want a Team Tournament! VOTE YES!!!! Vote_lcap8%I Want a Team Tournament! VOTE YES!!!! Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 12

I Want a Team Tournament! VOTE YES!!!! Empty I Want a Team Tournament! VOTE YES!!!!

Post  CarlosJr. EQS 2011-06-30, 18:09

I've noticed that we have tons of great teams out in DN. So I was wondering why don't we have a Team Tournament to happen next month? It could almost be like in Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's, minus the bikes. They'll be a Preliminary Round. The team that can win 3 matches moves on. A team with only 4 members in them. While one of their members duel, their teammates and their opponent's teammates can watch making it more interesting.

People if you have a team out there and you wanna go against other teams, vote yes to have a Team Tournament to happen real soon. Maybe prove DN that your team is the best, VOTE YES.

To contact me, pm me or contact me at carlos.advincola@gmail.com. Thank you for taking time to read this. God Bless.
CarlosJr. EQS
CarlosJr. EQS

Birthday : 1989-07-23

http://Facebook./AncientWarriorsSeries

Back to top Go down

I Want a Team Tournament! VOTE YES!!!! Empty Re: I Want a Team Tournament! VOTE YES!!!!

Post  CarlosJr. EQS 2011-06-30, 18:14

Maybe I should make a team tournament on my own. What you all think?
CarlosJr. EQS
CarlosJr. EQS

Back to top Go down

I Want a Team Tournament! VOTE YES!!!! Empty Re: I Want a Team Tournament! VOTE YES!!!!

Post  Notorious Nt 2011-06-30, 18:44

I think it would take ages to finish. If you've ever been in a team war then you should know how long it takes just to finish one. Now imagine how long it would take to finish 5 wars or more.
Notorious Nt
Notorious Nt

Birthday : 1993-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post  CarlosJr. EQS 2011-06-30, 18:53

then there should be qualifying rounds. Only 2 wins can move on. Also a deadline. Wat you think?
CarlosJr. EQS
CarlosJr. EQS

Back to top Go down

Post  Kris 2011-07-01, 04:14

The interest in teams isn't that big here so first thing that should be done is find a way to make it more attractive.I bet more than half the people here don't belong or don't think of belonging to a team.
Kris
Kris

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasuke666 2011-07-01, 11:41

Kris wrote:The interest in teams isn't that big here so first thing that should be done is find a way to make it more attractive.I bet more than half the people here don't belong or don't think of belonging to a team.

I agree with my brother .Find a way to make it more attractive .
Sasuke666
Sasuke666

Birthday : 1991-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post  CarlosJr. EQS 2011-07-01, 12:52

Do I need to get permission to make a big team tournament here? Cause I have a big idea for it. Very Happy
CarlosJr. EQS
CarlosJr. EQS

Back to top Go down

Post  Kris 2011-07-01, 14:55

I am not sure you need a permission, but I need to point out that if you don't plan on including teams from other forums/or something big team tournament is just not possible around here.
Still it'd be best to share your idea. xD
Kris
Kris

Back to top Go down

Post  CarlosJr. EQS 2011-07-01, 16:12

I do. Dont worry its gonna be big. Im gonna post it now. Would any of you Junior Members consider in helping me? I might need atleast 2 of your help.
CarlosJr. EQS
CarlosJr. EQS

Back to top Go down

Post  D_Winds 2011-07-02, 14:37

I could TRY helping, but I don't know what I'd have to do :/
D_Winds
D_Winds

Birthday : 1990-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post  The DetonatorCOPY 2011-07-04, 05:40

You do need permission to create a tournament. If you ever want to discuss your ideas you need to speak to a staff member. I need to clean up tournament section and am therefore moving these topics to another section.

Moved.
The DetonatorCOPY
The DetonatorCOPY

Birthday : 1991-02-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down