Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A red body with a purple soul.

2 posters

Go down

A red body with a purple soul. Empty A red body with a purple soul.

Post  TheRedDog 2011-05-19, 12:38

Hello, my name is the TheRedDog and i am a Yu-gi-oh! addict.Nah just kidding, but i do like yugioh quite a bit.I like using good decks, or tier 1 decks.Mostly because i am very,very competitive and hate losing.I get pissed when i lose, more so in Yugioh where 75% of the losses are because of luck and not because of the other players skill or my own.Though there are times where i do lose because my mistakes..and let me tell you, no one is harder on me than myself.Yes i know that it's a game..but i hate losing in general.I don't care what it is..That's probably why i got banned (abusing the A.S.S button), but it happens.

Anyways, i play yugioh mostly because of the art and in real life i have a Light Hero Beat deck..In the program i use any good deck that will win, or sometimes i test out new ideas..What else?Well i live in the United States(greatest country..no contest) in California(greatest state) in Los Angeles(greatest city) and i come from a mixed background..if anyone cares about that just ask.

I like One Piece and read Naruto, but i am not a weebo and do not call me that...i just think One Piece has an amazing story and art..I read Naruto just to see how much the writer can screw it over at this point..

As for what i do, i am going to auto school and currently work with a contractor(mostly to learn..i get payed very little) and once i finish auto school i will join the army.

TheRedDog
TheRedDog

Back to top Go down

A red body with a purple soul. Empty Re: A red body with a purple soul.

Post  Miley Syrus + 2011-05-19, 17:44

Nice player bio, hope to learn more about you. Smile
Miley Syrus +
Miley Syrus +

Birthday : 1991-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post  TheRedDog 2011-08-04, 11:50

Thanks.

Bumping this.Plan on using this forum more now.
TheRedDog
TheRedDog

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum