Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rising of the Fallen

Go down

Rising of the Fallen Empty Rising of the Fallen

Post  Johnny Raptor 2011-07-05, 02:25

Well, I've already pre-written this, so I guess I'll just load it up here or something. Ummm, I'm not too sure if everyone wants me to keep posting chapters bi-weekly or something, but eh.. worth a shot, right?

Anyway, here's Chapter 1. I plan on editing the post since it doesn't Auto-Register my italics or bolding and etc.

Final Note: This was written WAY before Life Stream Dragon ever crossed my mind, and it was set for what happened After ZONE. I didn't calculate that the Signers would lose their powers by the end of the series. =.=; Anyhoo enjoy!

Chapter 1: Shooting Star Dragon's Final Moment

"They've…" Akiza whispered as the roars of Black Rose Dragon echoed through her head. She watched as the red dragon fell before her. The dragon was now lifeless, it could not move, nor could it even twitch. A pool of darkness appeared around the dragon as its final screeches could be heard once more.

"Suffer in despair, suffer for all eternity, child. Your race… shall be erased. It will not hurt, not much…" a voice whispered from yet another shadowy image that walked forth with almost angelic-looking wings. The wings were stained with black, but the figure they belonged to couldn't be seen, not clearly. "We were created for this; the insurance of halting human evolution, a thing that is no longer necessary in this world…" the voice said once again.

Her eyes widened as the screams of Stardust Dragon could now be heard, and her beloved Yusei screaming "Stardust!" The dragon roared as several cross-shaped cuts were spreading all over it like a virus. "Stardust! Keep fighting! You're stronger than this!" he yelled as his Head Birthmark glowed a furious red. A burning pain spread through his body, and Akiza yelped as it burned her as well. The dragon screeched as a vortex of darkness formed around its fight, sucking it in as it was doing to his comrade; Black Rose Dragon.

"Red Demons Dragon!" Jack yelled as his Signer Dragon too was being sucked into a vortex while tied by a black liquid. "Keep fighting! You're better than this, you're my soul after all!" he yelled as the dragon roared with pride. It struggled as the coils tightened around it. He flinched as his Wings Birthmark burned him as well, but he ignored it as his soul was being lost out so easily.

"Ancient Fairy Dragon!" Luna cried as she reached out for her dragon that seemed to have aged rapidly. The dragon yelped as it shook its head. Luna, do not pursue me… We're being taken somewhere… where you cannot follow… the dragon lightly roared as its wings slowly fossilized. "No! Please, don't go! How will I protect the Spirits without you?" she cried while her twin brother Leo held her back. He too was crying, and even at this moment, he didn't know what to say or do, other than keep his sister from being endangered.

"Blackfeather Dragon! Don't! You were the kid's hope, you can't just go down like this!" Crow yelled as he slammed his fist into the ground. "Damnit, damnit! You were the kids' soaring hope! How could I let this happen so blindly?" he cursed himself as his Tail Birthmark glowed an infuriated red that burned even his soul.

The five figures of darkness stood in front of the Signers and their falling dragons, watching them all. "Such a look of despair…" the one in front of Black Rose Dragon spoke almost sadistically.

"I haven't seen anyone with so much fear in their hearts… their hearts are being tainted black with it!" the figure in front of Red Demons Dragon chuckled loudly. The five figures were almost the same in feature; murky, dark figures with angel wings stained with black.

"Humans are so easy to break! I didn't think the friggin' Signers would be this easy!" the figure in front of Ancient Fairy Dragon laughed. The remaining two remained silent, as if their arms were folded.

"Stardust… Don't go! You're the symbol of our friendship, as everyone else is! You all can't just go down like this! Our bonds… our friends… the people we've met up until today… We can't just let them down!" Yusei called out to his Stardust. The Signer Dragon screeched in response, as if it could feel Yusei's words. Something was about to happen! "Stardust! We've still got one more fight… don't give up… we must protect our precious bonds!" he called out his dragon.

He remembered his battle against Kiryu, his best friend who had been a Dark Signer for some time a long time ago. He believed in the bonds between him and his friends, and believed in the long-forgotten bond between him and Kiryu. Even then, during the time of despair when Kiryu was about to crash into the wall of flames, Stardust didn't fail to evolve into the Savior Star Dragon! Then, in the time of despair against the Machine Emperor Wisel, Yusei's dragon evolved into the mighty Shooting Star Dragon. "Stardust… we've still gotta fight! We can't let our friends down!"

The dragon screeched in response to Yusei, reaching out its claws at him as it trying to speak. It roared as mightily as it could as it broke free from its unseen boundaries. Its wings opened majestically as the dragon screeched loudly. Without warning, crimson light formed around it, as well as the other four dragons. The crimson light caused the figures to scream, all of them backing away.

"The hell is this?" one said with an echoing voice, turning to its comrades. "This ain't possible! It can't be frickin' possible!" the figure panicked.

"I don't know… Could this be the power of those so-called 'bonds' that these humans seem to cling to?" one of the silent ones said, looking at both sides of its comrades.

"Whatever it is… we can't let it happen! Sorry, human, this is where it ends here, got it, punk!" the first figure flapped its wings as it was slowly moving closer to the glowing Stardust Dragon. The Stardust Dragon screeched mightily from within the light, with enough of a force to knock the five figures back a few feet!

"I see… Stardust… Keep trying, even if it ends you!" Yusei screamed out as his dragon roared once again, the virus-like cuts slowly disappearing from its body. The other four looked at Yusei and his Signer Dragon. Perhaps he was the star of hope for them? "Clustering crystal dreams will open the door to a new evolution! Become the path its light shines upon!" he yelled out as the Birthmark of the entire Crimson Dragon appeared on his back. With that, suddenly, his creature floated up towards the sky, and jetted towards a two-ringed portal.

"It disappeared?" the cocky one panicked once more. Suddenly, another portal opened, directly above the five figures!

"This is your last fight… give it all you've got! Be Born!" he commanded as his Stardust Dragon, still covered in crimson light, flew through the newly formed portal. Rainbow lights scattered all over the place as the crimson exploded with great power! "Shooting Star Dragon!" Yusei commanded as his Accel Synchro Monster took form one more time! The dragon roared mightily, and the rainbow lights faded away.

"What… is this?" one of the figures muffled as it backed away. Without a warning, Shooting Star's wings straightened out, and it flew towards the darkness of the black clouds, spinning and spinning as a burst of light emitted from its very body. The denizens of the dark all screamed as they were backing away.

"Yusei…" Akiza whispered as she held her hands together, as if praying.

"Keep it going, Yusei! Borrow as much power as ya need from me!" Crow cheered with a laugh as his Blackfeather Dragon screeched, already almost gone into the vortex.

"Don't give up, Yusei! I won't forgive you for losing this!" Jack yelled.

"Yeah! Yusei!" both Luna and Leo laughed. Little did they all know that it was too late for their dragons' survival.

"Feh! This thing ain't that tough! I'll take it out with my frickin' pinky!" the cocky figure flew towards the Accel Synchro Monster. Little did it know what was in store for it at this point.

"Shooting Star Dragon! Stardust Mirage!" Yusei commanded his Accel Synchro Monster as it screeched, and jetted right at the figure that first backed away.

"Tch! You ain't beatin' me, not even if you've evolved!" the figure yelled as it blocked the attack with a wing… however.

"Our bonds will explode here, and now! Shooting Star Dragon!" Crimson light engulfed the dragon as the cries of the Crimson Dragon could now be heard. Soaring above them all, was the Crimson Dragon, watching as its soldiers were one-by-one already almost gone.

"There's nothing you can do! It's too late to save the other dragons, no matter what you do!" the second figure spoke as Shooting Star Dragon was pushing back the first one that acted cocky.

"Then we'll make sure to take down all of you! Right here… right now!" Yusei said with his coy smile. The Birthmark of the Crimson Dragon cooled down. It was no longer hot, nor was it cold… it was… "Clear Mind! Shooting Star Dragon, Stardust Miraaage!" The dragon screeched as it successfully stabbed right through the murky figure.

"W…what the?" the figure coughed as it exploded in a bright light!

"Aeries!" one of them yelled in worry before Shooting Star Dragon then shot right through it in an instant, like an arrow of light. "D…damn… So this is the power of… 'bonds'… huh…?" it said as it exploded as well.

"Hmph… It's useless, Yusei Fudo. Whatever you do… do not expect us to just up and disappear…" the middle one spoke as Shooting Star Dragon finished off the other two with ease. Shooting Star Dragon settled, and awaited its owner's final command, staring off with the enemy in front of it. "Stardust Dragon… your friends are almost assimilated, but if you act now, before I finish them off… you can join us. You as well, Yusei Fudo. I would rather not have to fight someone who has acknowledged the existence of the God that had sent us…" the figure spoke.

"Sorry to say, but…" Yusei and his friends looked at one another, and nodded their heads. No matter how deep of despair they were in, Yusei would save them, even if it meant his life was at stake. "We refuse!" they all said as Shooting Star Dragon shot right at the final figure. The figure could not help but chuckle.

"By all means… Yusei Fudo… this is not the end… it will never be the end, so long as you humans exist… We exist to erase the damned, which are all of you humans… All you've done is bide some time, you have not eliminated us!" The murky figure began to laugh as Shooting Star Dragon pierced right through it, and it exploded just like its comrades.

Shooting Star Dragon soared above its comrades, watching as they were still being assimilated. Shooting Star was also tired, and could no longer fight. Ancient Fairy Dragon nodded its head weakly at Shooting Star, as if understanding what it was going to do. "Luna…" it weakly whispered. Luna's attention immediately went to her Ancient Fairy Dragon. "Do not fret… we will always… be in your hearts…" it said lowly.

"What're you… saying…?" she responded as he tears never ended. Black Rose Dragon, Blackfeather Dragon, Red Demons Dragon, and Ancient Fairy Dragon had all screeched as crimson light engulfed their existences.

"We will… not return… we cannot… we're too weak…" the dragon said as only its aged head remained to be above the surface of the vortex.

"No… Yusei's Shooting Star Dragon will save you all… right!" Luna cried out.

"I'm sorry… Shooting Star Dragon, as strong as he may be, cannot save us all… he risked every last bit of energy he could to defeat them… He's going to take our powers in order to…" the voice of Ancient Fairy Dragon turned more and more into a lower whisper.

"To what…?"

"To pass our batons… to others… A new generation of Signer Dragons…" the dragon's voice could no longer be heard as the Crimson Dragon screeched. Shooting Star Dragon screeched as well as it turned from white to crimson as the lights all gathered unto his body. The dragon then screamed loudly as fight orbs of white light formed around his body.

"Shooting Star… what are you…?" Yusei whispered as he clenched his fists tightly.

"Black Rose Dragon…" Akiza whispered sadly. Despite all that she'd gone through with her childhood, one of her most fond memories was first ever Synchro Summoning her Black Rose Dragon. Slowly, her birthmark began to fade, along with any hope of her dragon ever returning.

"Red Demons Dragon…" Jack muttered, clenching his fists tightly. He remembered all of his Duels with Red Demons Dragon, especially when he had first Synchro Summoned it… His birthmark too also began to fade away.

"Yusei… Please… find the new Signer Dragons before another terrible… tragedy can occur… please… keep Luna safe for me…" Ancient Fairy Dragon whispered as Luna's first memory of meeting Ancient Fairy Dragon played all over again in her head. Even the most exciting part of when she first summoned it against Devack, the Dark Signer of the Monkey Birthmark.

"Blackfeather Dragon…!" Crow clenched his fists tightly as a few tears escaped the corners of his eyes. He watched as his dragon screeched once more, and then the memory of Pearson came to mind, along with when Pearson had Synchro Summoned it. Those kids were happy when he Synchro Summoned it… but now… it's gone… Pearson… I'm sorry! I've lost… the kids' hope…!

"Stardust…" Yusei whispered as his clear mind was disrupted by the saddening memories of when he first laid his hands on Stardust Dragon. It was a card that was not only precious to him, but his friends back in the days of the Satellite… No. It was precious to his friends too. Everyone he had met, up to this point… was all because of Stardust Dragon!

Shooting Star Dragon screeched as the five orbs of light scattered through the sky, and the Crimson Dragon screamed once more as its crimson flame-like body had vanished too. Everything was gone from the Signers… and there was nothing they could possibly do, other than just let it all happen, and accept that it happened…

Disclaimer: Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's is Directed by Katsumi Ono, made in the studio of Studio Gallop, belonging with all rights going to TV Tokyo. Thank you TV Tokyo for broadcasting this show, and thank the author Satou Masashi for making this show. This is nothing more than another Fan Fiction made by this author. Please support the official show if you are a fan. Please support the official release, again.
Johnny Raptor
Johnny Raptor

Birthday : 1992-09-30

http://www.fanfiction.net/~TheRaptorJohnny

Back to top Go down