Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spam and Ban

2 posters

Go down

Spam and Ban Empty Spam and Ban

Post  joshjones 2011-07-05, 04:19

ok first off i think their should be a spam topic in this forums for all these little forum games ppl are playing so it dosnt really count towards your post count because its really just spam

and i know this isn't for the forums really but i don't see where else you could put this

as of late ive been seeing alot of people complaining about being banned myself ive never been banned on dn but i was reading one topic and the mod said this guy was banned for 2 days for "insulting an admin" this is a game and i don't really think he was hurting the admin enough to where he will stop the guy from playing a game for 2 days anyways the suggestion is to give the ban hammer to only a few ppl that wont get mad at the little stuff and will try to work it out with the player instead of a ban becasue in the end dn is suppose to be for fun right?

just my 2 cents sorry if i afended any of the staff here just something thats been on my mind
joshjones
joshjones

Back to top Go down

Spam and Ban Empty Re: Spam and Ban

Post  Miley Syrus + 2011-07-05, 07:09

I personally don't care about derogatory comments towards myself, but I don't see any wrong with banning someone over insulting/flaming another user, it doesn't just mean admins, members too. You/they should be smart enough not to insult someone with power regardless, a scenario a bit out of context would be insulting cops in front of their faces, not something you'd do but feel free to do it in a secluded area in which they cannot hear you.

Also the spam question has already been answered, please refer to older threads in which your answer may reside.

It was a no.

Locked.
Miley Syrus +
Miley Syrus +

Birthday : 1991-01-11

Back to top Go down