Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divine Neos + Dark Gaia = ???

4 posters

Go down

Divine Neos + Dark Gaia = ??? Empty Divine Neos + Dark Gaia = ???

Post  Barrett712 2011-07-06, 23:56

I was throwing around some ideas for a new HERO deck when I thought of this.
If I use Divine Neos' effect and remove Dark Gaia from the grave to gain his effect, does Neos' original attack become the combo of the 5 Material monsters used to summon him and the added 500?
If the answer is yes then I got a new deck to make Very Happy
Barrett712
Barrett712

Back to top Go down

Divine Neos + Dark Gaia = ??? Empty Re: Divine Neos + Dark Gaia = ???

Post  Mango 2011-07-07, 00:13

I'm not sure but I think gaia gets his atk when hes played not just out of the blue but not sure.
Mango
Mango

Birthday : 1993-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Barrett712 2011-07-07, 00:19

thats the thing! On his description it doesnt say something like "when this card is Fusion Summoned, gain atk by blah blah blah.." it says "This card cannot be Special Summoned except with 'Dark Fusion'. The original ATK of this card is equal to the combined ATK of the Fusion Material Monsters used to Fusion Summon it."
Barrett712
Barrett712

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wright 2011-07-07, 00:23

"Elemental HERO Divine Neos: If you remove "Evil Hero Dark Gaia" to activate the effect of "Elemental Hero Divine Neos", the original ATK of "Elemental Hero Divine Neos'" does not change." <<from the wikia

Now this is an old ruling so I don't know if it still works
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright

Birthday : 1993-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  dest 2011-07-07, 06:29

those previously official rulings can be seen as game guides: No longer official, but as long as Konami doesn't release anything else they are still valid. There are exceptions, but the number is very low (for example ude has released some very wrong rulings reguarding shrink). I'd take it like this:
TCG rulings (still official), if there isn't stated anything reguarding that situation look at ocg rulings, and if there isn't stated anything just look at the previously official.
dest
dest
Boneash
Boneash

Birthday : 1987-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wright 2011-07-07, 10:25

dest wrote:those previously official rulings can be seen as game guides: No longer official, but as long as Konami doesn't release anything else they are still valid. There are exceptions, but the number is very low (for example ude has released some very wrong rulings reguarding shrink). I'd take it like this:
TCG rulings (still official), if there isn't stated anything reguarding that situation look at ocg rulings, and if there isn't stated anything just look at the previously official.

yeah thats how I usually do it, just didn't want to give the guy a poor ruling
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright

Birthday : 1993-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down