Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mod Behavior

2 posters

Go down

Mod Behavior Empty Mod Behavior

Post  TMadness 2011-07-11, 20:32

So its exceptable for the mods to not enforce the correct rulings because players are their friends? Yugi Awesome needs to be let go as a admin if he can't do the job.

[img]Mod Behavior 89699643 [/img]

Can you please un-bann me from the dam game?!

TMadness

Back to top Go down

Mod Behavior Empty Re: Mod Behavior

Post  The DetonatorCOPY 2011-07-11, 20:42

What was the ruling?

Also, I know you may have been mad but please try to refrain using that kind of language at all.
The DetonatorCOPY
The DetonatorCOPY

Birthday : 1991-02-10

Back to top Go down

Post  TMadness 2011-07-11, 20:53

It was simple actually. Zartan had activated a trap <dimensional prison> I had Archfiend on the field and negated with eff. Zartan said DP did not target and I could not use Archfiend's effect. Searched it found out it does informed Zartan and he just said ok I am going to take it back...really...come on kid least look the ruling up instead of arguing. So after a few minutes of no replies to him I pick a mod...

My luck was Yugi...I explained the issue he jumps in the room and the first two statements are his only. I just A.S.S. the match and I post in the open forums that its not cool to do favors for friends and reference the felatio...While I normally the language is not constructive it immediately struct me that no matter what reason I used with these two yahoos it was going to be pointless... Do I see where I went wrong sure if you don't include the spark was the mod who should have resolved it.

TMadness

Back to top Go down

Post  The DetonatorCOPY 2011-07-11, 21:07

Ban reversed.

Your ruling is indeed correct. I will have a word to the staff member. I apologize for this. Also bear in mind that if someone makes a play like he does and tries to reverse it because you showed him you could negate it, you have every right to tell him it was his misplay and it is now too bad.
The DetonatorCOPY
The DetonatorCOPY

Back to top Go down

Post  TMadness 2011-07-11, 23:04

thank you, never thought I'd say this but that actually changed the course of my day.

TMadness

Back to top Go down

Post  The DetonatorCOPY 2011-07-11, 23:05

No worries.

Topic Locked.
The DetonatorCOPY
The DetonatorCOPY

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content