Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private_O_Malley Mod Abuse.

+2
The DetonatorCOPY
Vortexx
6 posters

Go down

Private_O_Malley Mod Abuse. Empty Private_O_Malley Mod Abuse.

Post  Vortexx 2011-07-11, 21:59

I was argueing with someone about rulings. He called Private_O_Malley, and I didn't want to continue with the duel anymore so I just admitted defeat, and I was banned.

Unfortunately I don't have a screenshot. My account was Vortexx. I was banned for one day, but still.

Private_O_Malley's rating/rep: 1005/83

How amusing, he has only 83 rep and he became Mod.

Requesting unban.

Vortexx

Back to top Go down

Private_O_Malley Mod Abuse. Empty Re: Private_O_Malley Mod Abuse.

Post  The DetonatorCOPY 2011-07-11, 23:02

You lied to a staff member to receive your ban.

You are telling a half truth here. Your ban will not lifted.

Reputation is not an indicator of staff either, some staff do not even duel on their staff account.
The DetonatorCOPY
The DetonatorCOPY

Birthday : 1991-02-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Vortexx 2011-07-12, 00:11

The Detonator wrote:You lied to a staff member to receive your ban.

You are telling a half truth here. Your ban will not lifted.

Reputation is not an indicator of staff either, some staff do not even duel on their staff account.

Yeah, I lied because he says so, right? He's making that all up. I didn't lie about anything, I told my story as it was. And after that I simply left the duel and I was banned, but feel free to believe everything he says. Banning someone and making things up is justified, apparently. Also, he has 161 wins and 42 loses, so he did in fact duel with the account. Do you mind explaining why he has only 83 reputation?

Last edited by Vortexx on 2011-07-12, 00:20; edited 3 times in total

Vortexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Graydon Frost 2011-07-12, 00:14

he probably has proof of what you did. thats why you wont show us your proof because you know it would make you look bad.

please dont cause trouble then whine about it on here when you get punished for it.
Graydon Frost
Graydon Frost

Birthday : 1991-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Vortexx 2011-07-12, 00:15

Graydon Frost wrote:he probably has proof of what you did. thats why you wont show us your proof because you know it would make you look bad.

please dont cause trouble then whine about it on here when you get punished for it.

Oh really, I would like to see the proof then.

Vortexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wright 2011-07-12, 00:22

You have no right to go around slandering the Admins on DN without any proof, and making any accusations that you want

Unless you have some proof of what happened, you are not only not helping yourself, but also putting yourself towards a ban on the forums as well, since slander is against the rules

The admins I have met are helpful and knowledgeable resources for dueling and questions. They have never done anything to imply they are not serious about helping people and are fair and respectful to all (at least the ones that I have met, I cannot speak for the ones I haven't met, but I am sure they are great)
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright

Birthday : 1993-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Vortexx 2011-07-12, 00:43

Pox_Equestria wrote:You have no right to go around slandering the Admins on DN without any proof, and making any accusations that you want

Unless you have some proof of what happened, you are not only not helping yourself, but also putting yourself towards a ban on the forums as well, since slander is against the rules

The admins I have met are helpful and knowledgeable resources for dueling and questions. They have never done anything to imply they are not serious about helping people and are fair and respectful to all (at least the ones that I have met, I cannot speak for the ones I haven't met, but I am sure they are great)
Once you go away from the duel, it is impossible to go back to take screencaps. You expect me to screenshot it from the get-go? Private_O_Malley can't prove his claims either, but apparently it's right for him to go on a ban streak to ban people for no reason. I don't care if it's one day, the ban was totally uncalled for. In the duel, I used Macro Cosmos, and my opponent said I was too late activating it, but he just synchro'd away and didn't give me time to react. My opponent was denying that the plants went to the RFG. So Private_O_Malley came in, I told him I activated it in the beginning of the duel, which was true. My opponent showed one part of the chat, which wasn't related to what happened in any way, so I just admitted defeat and left, and later on I was banned.

Vortexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wright 2011-07-12, 00:52

Vortexx wrote:
Pox_Equestria wrote:You have no right to go around slandering the Admins on DN without any proof, and making any accusations that you want

Once you go away from the duel, it is impossible to go back to take screencaps. You expect me to screenshot it from the get-go? Private_O_Malley can't prove his claims either, but apparently it's right for him to go on a ban streak to ban people for no reason. I don't care if it's one day, the ban was totally uncalled for. In the duel, I used Macro Cosmos, and my opponent said I was too late activating it, but he just synchro'd away and didn't give me time to react. My opponent was denying that the plants went to the RFG. So Private_O_Malley came in, I told him I activated it in the beginning of the duel, which was true. My opponent showed one part of the chat, which wasn't related to what happened in any way, so I just admitted defeat and left, and later on I was banned.

Hmm who am I going to trust, the Mod, or the guy who thinks the mod is "unfair" because he got banned?

Also, you should have thought to take screencaps before you ragequit
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright

Birthday : 1993-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Vortexx 2011-07-12, 01:02

Pox_Equestria wrote:
Vortexx wrote:

Also, you should have thought to take screencaps before you ragequit

Taking screencaps before ragequitting? What are you talking about? I didn't know I would be banned in the first place.

Vortexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sexy Candy Panda 2011-07-12, 01:10

stop your crying and accept it like a man you should of just quitted when he started acting like a douche instead of keep plaing the game

stupid people sometimes huh
Sexy Candy Panda
Sexy Candy Panda

Birthday : 1990-02-27

http://dueling network.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The DetonatorCOPY 2011-07-12, 01:25

Your ban is not being lifted. Your account also has multiple strikes (meaning this is not the first time you have been banned).

Stop causing trouble and grow up.

Locked.
The DetonatorCOPY
The DetonatorCOPY

Birthday : 1991-02-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Key 2011-07-12, 01:48

I just wanted to mention something important.
There's nothing wrong with 83 reps, in case you didn't know, once you get to 1000 ratings, you'll most likely have 100 rep. He probably just got ASS abused 3 times and quit 2 duels; you never know.
Key
Key
←↓Ruling Scrubbie↑→
←↓Ruling Scrubbie↑→

Birthday : 1994-11-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down