Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Synchro rule broken, banned for A.S.S.ing someone

+2
Adept VantageSP
Painkiller
6 posters

Go down

No Synchro rule broken, banned for A.S.S.ing someone Empty No Synchro rule broken, banned for A.S.S.ing someone

Post  Painkiller 2011-07-16, 23:13

Okay so here's the story. About a half hour ago some guy entered my game titled "No Synchros" with Malefic Stardust dragons in his deck, which he summoned (by removing from play Stardust Dragons in his side deck.) at the end he summoned some fusion monster with 8000 attack and attacked me, which would have ended the duel. I stated how it wasn't fair how he was able to use Stardusts(even though he didnt synchro summon, he still used them.) and that he cheated by going against my rule.

So he gets a moderator "Prismsaber" in the duel to make a judgment call and totally ignores the fact he used synchro monsters to summon Malefic Stardust Dragon. He told me to admit defeat or be punished, So I A.S.S.ed the guy.

I was then banned by "Prismsaber". Why I don't know, but I wasn't abusing the A.S.S. button, I was admiting defeat but didn't think it was fair that he used Stardust dragons when I clearly put No Synchro in the title.

I'd like to request a ban lift on "_Painkiller_" if possible. Thanks.

(sorry I don't have screenshots, I was banned before I could take any.)

Painkiller

Back to top Go down

No Synchro rule broken, banned for A.S.S.ing someone Empty Re: No Synchro rule broken, banned for A.S.S.ing someone

Post  Adept VantageSP 2011-07-16, 23:17

This is an interesting case. While he/she didn't use Synchros in the Traditional way, he/she still used a synchro to summon a monster. This was clearly breaking your rule of no synchros (despite him/her not summoning it, he/she used it as a tool to summon another). But without proper proof it is hard to judge the matter. I am pretty sure (with the info you provided) that you should have not been banned.

Good luck.

Last edited by vantagesp on 2011-07-16, 23:18; edited 1 time in total
Adept VantageSP
Adept VantageSP
Adept Swordsmaster
 Adept Swordsmaster

Birthday : 1992-05-08

http://yugiohgxforums.b1.jcink.com/index.php?

Back to top Go down

No Synchro rule broken, banned for A.S.S.ing someone Empty Re: No Synchro rule broken, banned for A.S.S.ing someone

Post  SpaceJam 2011-07-16, 23:17

So what was the point of having a "no synchro" game?
SpaceJam
SpaceJam

Birthday : 1994-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Painkiller 2011-07-16, 23:19

I know I have no proof of that in my title, but the guy never denied that I put No Synchro in the title. I wouldn't waste my time registering here and posting this if I was lying. :/ (not saying you think I am.)

edit: to the guy above, because I like playing the pre-synchro days way. Synchros ruin the fun for me.

Either way, since when do you get banned for A.S.S.ing someone?

Painkiller

Back to top Go down

Post  Adept VantageSP 2011-07-16, 23:21

SpaceJam wrote:So what was the point of having a "no synchro" game?
There may have been many reasons; nostalgia duels, personal preference,etc. The fact is, they should have respected his wish of "no synchros" and not have used them. It doesn't matter the reason why he didn't want synchros (it is a moot point), the real problem is that the duel note was ignored and he was banned for it. But like I said, without proper proof it is hard to judge. We can only take his word for it.
Adept VantageSP
Adept VantageSP
Adept Swordsmaster
 Adept Swordsmaster

Birthday : 1992-05-08

http://yugiohgxforums.b1.jcink.com/index.php?

Back to top Go down

Post  SpaceJam 2011-07-16, 23:25

Painkiller wrote:I know I have no proof of that in my title, but the guy never denied that I put No Synchro in the title. I wouldn't waste my time registering here and posting this if I was lying. :/ (not saying you think I am.)

edit: to the guy above, because I like playing the pre-synchro days way. Synchros ruin the fun for me.

Either way, since when do you get banned for A.S.S.ing someone?

Since people started abusing it. Ive been assed 3 times either by someone or no reason or because someone doesnt know the rulings and decided to ass me because they were denying it. Not saying you are but I guess anyone who sends in a screenshot whether if they deserved it or not would get the other person banned or atleast thats what it looks like.
SpaceJam
SpaceJam

Birthday : 1994-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post  {EX} TheVoid 2011-07-16, 23:28

Getting banned under these terms is really stupid IMO. I feel that you were unjustly banned and I hope the best for you ^-^
{EX} TheVoid
{EX} TheVoid
Cuddlez's Biscuit
Cuddlez's Biscuit

Birthday : 1992-02-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Painkiller 2011-07-16, 23:31

TheVoid wrote:Getting banned under these terms is really stupid IMO. I feel that you were unjustly banned and I hope the best for you ^-^

Thanks.

Painkiller

Back to top Go down

Post  The DetonatorCOPY 2011-07-16, 23:52

In future, add the duel note to the watch note as well. This way staff can see the restrictions placed on the duel as well to verify your claims. Also, please refrain from giving an A.S.S while a staff member is in a duel. If you have an issue contact another staff member for a second opinion.

You had 0 strikes before this situation (i.e, we have never had an issue with you before). For this the ban is unwarranted. It seems I have some issues I do need to address with some staff members about these bans.

Ban reversed.
The DetonatorCOPY
The DetonatorCOPY

Birthday : 1991-02-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Smokay 2011-07-16, 23:55

seveal, of course. i dont know why this didnt happen earlier
Smokay
Smokay

Birthday : 1997-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down