Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fossil Dyna Pachycephalo Reprint...?

3 posters

Go down

Fossil Dyna Pachycephalo Reprint...? Empty Fossil Dyna Pachycephalo Reprint...?

Post  intch95 2011-07-17, 21:48

People not only have been posting on other forums but also on sites such as facebook and on Youtube that it is going to happen. However, this stated at Nationals yesterday. IT'S JUST A RUMOR FLOATING AROUND PEOPLE...but...

people talk and like to sprinkle their "slight" over-exageration on their wishes for the holiday season reprints in YGO. However, I would not be surprised if it was in the wave tines coming out this late August as there are still 3 cards to be revealed. At the same time I personally never like to trust in rumors until facts are presented. Not even the UK or other yugioh product sites have it up.

SO what do you think? Will it happen now or do we still get to see our $30+ Dynas for a little longer? Umad or Happy? Post your thoughts below. AND YES WE ALL KNOW EVERY CARD GETS REPRINTED....EVENTUALLY, that does not mean it's time has come but you never know...
intch95
intch95

Birthday : 1990-08-22

https://www.youtube.com/user/intch95?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Fossil Dyna Pachycephalo Reprint...? Empty Re: Fossil Dyna Pachycephalo Reprint...?

Post  Zero2Hero 2011-07-17, 21:49

Maybe it will be in the new upcoming tins.
Zero2Hero
Zero2Hero
Hidden Genius
Hidden Genius

Birthday : 1994-01-10

Back to top Go down

Fossil Dyna Pachycephalo Reprint...? Empty Re: Fossil Dyna Pachycephalo Reprint...?

Post  Adept VantageSP 2011-07-17, 21:51

I hope this rumour is right. I need a Dyno for my Anti-meta deck and I hate spending tons of money for one card. I would love a reprint of him. It would make these tins ten times better than they already are!

GENF SD may also be a possibility as well for him getting a reprint, if not in the tins. Anything is fair game now. We have seen Simorgh, Pot, Krystia and Gaia. All expensive cards. This makes Dyno a good possibility.

Last edited by vantagesp on 2011-07-17, 21:52; edited 1 time in total
Adept VantageSP
Adept VantageSP
Adept Swordsmaster
 Adept Swordsmaster

Birthday : 1992-05-08

http://yugiohgxforums.b1.jcink.com/index.php?

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero2Hero 2011-07-17, 21:52

Pot of Duality, two rare cards of your choices, and two unknown ones... Please be Fossil Dyna!
Zero2Hero
Zero2Hero
Hidden Genius
Hidden Genius

Back to top Go down

Post  intch95 2011-07-17, 21:57

Well Duality was tops, but Simorgh, Gaia, AND THEN krystia, that's insane. I could see Konami doing this because of the many price spikes in so many cards this format that they need to make more money off of these cards and milk them one last time.

Thoughts on the secondary market dying? lol
intch95
intch95

Birthday : 1990-08-22

https://www.youtube.com/user/intch95?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero2Hero 2011-07-17, 21:59

Secondary Market will never die, cause Konami will always get greedy.
Zero2Hero
Zero2Hero
Hidden Genius
Hidden Genius

Back to top Go down

Post  Adept VantageSP 2011-07-17, 21:59

intch95 wrote:Well Duality was tops, but Simorgh, Gaia, AND THEN krystia, that's insane. I could see Konami doing this because of the many price spikes in so many cards this format that they need to make more money off of these cards and milk them one last time.

Thoughts on the secondary market dying? lol
I know my local card shop was upset because they make good money off singles like these. Me, as a budget , love what Konami is doing. The secondary market in yugioh is crazy. Cards cost way to much sometimes. I posted in another topic in detail what I think Konami is trying to do. If I can find it I will post it.

From Duality topic:
... Like I said, I can see why hobby shops would get mad because it makes it harder to sell singles, but for the average consumer/budget player it makes things a lot easier. I am sure Konami isn't trying to cater to the singles market, they are trying to get people to buy direct from them and not from someone else. Sure that person bought the product (pack roughly being $3.99 - $5.99), but they can then sell it for profit which isn't helping Konami. Instead they want us to buy from them as opposed to buying singles off others. This goes especially for out of print cards like PoD. Konami is not making money off it circulating around several players selling it to each other. By releasing a reprint of PoD they are diverting attention away from that market inorder to make money off that card again by people buying from them.

Last edited by vantagesp on 2011-07-17, 22:03; edited 1 time in total
Adept VantageSP
Adept VantageSP
Adept Swordsmaster
 Adept Swordsmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero2Hero 2011-07-17, 22:02

Well, it depends on who you're buying from though. I know a web site that sells cards cheap. Real Cards too,
Zero2Hero
Zero2Hero
Hidden Genius
Hidden Genius

Back to top Go down

Post  Adept VantageSP 2011-07-17, 22:04

Zero2Hero wrote:Well, it depends on who you're buying from though. I know a web site that sells cards cheap. Real Cards too,
I agree it depends, that is why it is best to consider your options before buying. When cards are "too cheap" on some sites I tend to get suspicious.
Adept VantageSP
Adept VantageSP
Adept Swordsmaster
 Adept Swordsmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero2Hero 2011-07-17, 22:05

I only buy from trusted sites. I email the owners and we had some conversations, so I'm 100% sure every card is real.
Zero2Hero
Zero2Hero
Hidden Genius
Hidden Genius

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down