Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adding a Duel Network Duel Videos section

3 posters

Go down

Adding a Duel Network Duel Videos section Empty Adding a Duel Network Duel Videos section

Post  CCStormgust 2011-07-21, 01:53

Many of us like to watch Duel network duel videos.
I propose to have a section where people can post their youtube DN videos, there are many people here who like to make duel videos few of them are well known member like me, pox_equestria, miley syrus ... and this section may help them get more viewers and comments
CCStormgust
CCStormgust

Birthday : 1990-05-02

Back to top Go down

Adding a Duel Network Duel Videos section Empty Re: Adding a Duel Network Duel Videos section

Post  Yami-Malik 2011-07-21, 02:03

Thats why there is a youtube button in the WANT MORE? section. But if promoting them is what u mean then its a good idea.
Yami-Malik
Yami-Malik

Birthday : 1995-05-30

http://forum.duelingnetwork.com/profile?mode=editprofile

Back to top Go down

Adding a Duel Network Duel Videos section Empty Re: Adding a Duel Network Duel Videos section

Post  Miley Syrus + 2011-07-21, 02:32

There's a thread for putting them on the main channel as long as they don't have intros or audio in the video. *Unless it's commentary*
Miley Syrus +
Miley Syrus +

Birthday : 1991-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post  CCStormgust 2011-07-21, 12:08

Miley Syrus + wrote:There's a thread for putting them on the main channel as long as they don't have intros or audio in the video. *Unless it's commentary*
That not what i tried to propose
I don't want my videos to be posted on another person channel. This is stupid
What i tried to propose is a section like game section called duel network duel video section, is it as simple as that.
CCStormgust
CCStormgust

Birthday : 1990-05-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down