Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend of Zelda: Kokiri Set

+6
CaiusTSR
Ceteruler2
dest
Zero2Hero
Adept VantageSP
The DetonatorCOPY
10 posters

Go down

The Legend of Zelda: Kokiri Set Empty The Legend of Zelda: Kokiri Set

Post  The DetonatorCOPY 2011-07-22, 03:26

So three years ago I went through this phase of making Zelda based Yu-Gi-Oh cards. I put a lot of thoughts into all the archtypes I created and since then created well over 200 cards. This is a sample of 1 set I created. Of course I haven't posted every card from the set since that will be a forever long post (kinda). Here is a taste of some of my stuff. Rate comment below! If you want to see more I'll probably update this topic Very Happy

Army of the Forest:
Spoiler:
Special Summon from your Graveyard as many EARTH monsters as possible with 500 ATK or less. During the End Phase: destroy all monsters that were Special Summoned by this effect.

Barricade:
Spoiler:
Level 3 or lower Attack Position EARTH monsters cannot be destroyed by battle. If you activate this card while "Kokiri Forest" is on the field: place 3 Deku Counters on this card. During the Battle Phase: you can remove 1 Deku Counter from this card; end the Battle Phase.

Deku Scrub Squadron:
Spoiler:
This card can attack your opponents Life Points directly. While "Kokiri Forest" is face-up on the field: your opponent cannot select this card as an attack target, except by Warrior or Pyro-Type monsters. If this card is in your Graveyard and "Kokiri Forest" is face-up on the field: you can Special Summon this card. If this card, Special Summoned in this way is removed from the field: banish it.

Deku Tree's Gifts:
Spoiler:
Target 1 "Kokiri" monster; it gains 2000 ATK points until the End Phase. Your opponent gains 1000 LP.

Emerald Blade:
Spoiler:
Activate only while you control a "Kokiri" monster: Destroy 1 Spell or Trap card on the field and gain 500 Life Points.

Emerald Bombardment:
Spoiler:
Destroy all face-up monsters on the field with a level equal to, or less than the amount of "Emerald" cards in your Graveyard, then, Special Summon 1 "Kokiri" monster from your Graveyard.

Fado, Sage of Wind:
Spoiler:
This card name is also treated as "Kokiri". This card can attack your opponents Life Points directly. During your End Phase: you can target 1 card on the field; return it to its owners hand. This effect cannot be activated if this card declared an attack this turn.

Kokiri Charmer:
Spoiler:
Once per turn: you can discard 1 card from your hand to Special Summon one "Kokiri" monster from your Deck in Attack Position. When this card is sent to the Graveyard: target 1 "Kokiri" card in your Graveyard; add it to your hand.

Kokiri Detachment:
Spoiler:
You can only activate this cards effect while you control a "Kokiri" monster. During the Damage Step of either players turn: you can discard one card from your hand and target 1 monster on the field; halve its ATK.

Kokiri Emerald:
Spoiler:
Gain 400 Life Points after a Spell Card resolves. If "Kokiri Forest" is on the field and your opponent activates a Spell Card: draw 1 card from your Deck.

Kokiri Forest:
Spoiler:
This card has no effect.

Kokiri Laborer:
Spoiler:
This card can attack your opponents Life Points directly. If "Kokiri Forest" is on the field: you can Special Summon this card from your hand. When this card is summoned: add 1 "Barricade" card from your Deck to your hand.

Kokiri Sword:
Spoiler:
This card can only be equipped to a level 3 or lower monster: that monster gains 500 ATK and cannot be selected as an attack target by your opponents monsters.

Possession:
Spoiler:
Tribute "Saria, Sage of Forest" and 1 other monster from your side of the field; Special Summon "Saria Viridor" from your hand or Deck.

Puppets:
Spoiler:
When this card is sent to the Graveyard: Special Summon 1 "Skull Kid" from your Graveyard.

Saria Viridor:
Spoiler:
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Possession". When this card attacks: no cards can be activated in response. Negate the activation of Trap Cards activated during the Battle Phase and destroy them. If this card destroys an opponents monster by battle: you can Special Summon a monster from your Graveyard with a level equal to the destroyed monster.

Saria, Sage of Forest:
Spoiler:
This card can attack your opponents Life Points directly. When this card is Summoned add 1 "The Lost Woods" or "Kokiri Forest" card from your Deck to your hand. This card gains the following effects:
- If "The Lost Woods" is on the field, when this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent: increase your Life Points by the same amount.
- If "Kokiri Forest" is on the field: this card cannot be selected as an attack target by your opponents monsters.

Skull Kid:
Spoiler:
This card can attack your opponents Life Points directly. This card cannot be selected as an attack target by monsters with 1000 ATK points or more. If "The Lost Woods" is on the field: you can Special Summon 1 "Kokiri Puppet Token" (Plant-Type/EARTH/Level 1/ATK 500/DEF 500) during each of your End Phases.

Spell Elimination:
Spoiler:
When this card is activated both players check each others hands and set as many Spell Cards as possible from their hands to their side of the field. During each End Phase, destroy one Spell Card set by this effect. When you can no longer destroy any cards, destroy this card.

Sulkaris, Queen of Forests:
Spoiler:
1 "Kokiri" Tuner + 1 or more Non-Tuner monsters.
When this card is Synchro Summoned: Special Summon 1 non-tuner"Kokiri" monster from your Graveyard. This card can attack your opponent's Life Points directly. When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard, add 1 "Kokiri Forest" card from you Deck or Graveyard to your hand.

The Fall From Grace:
Spoiler:
This card can only be activated while a card with "Saria" in its card name is on the field. Force the activation of all Face-Down Spell and Trap cards. Any card that is incorrectly activated is returned to the owners Deck. Each player then draws new cards equal to the amount of cards returned by this effect +1.

The Great Deku Tree:
Spoiler:
While "Kokiri Forest" is on the field: once per turn, if this card is destroyed, it is not destroyed. All "Kokiri" monsters you control have their effects negated and gain 2000 ATK and DEF.

The Kokiri:
Spoiler:
This card can attack your opponents Life Points directly. While "Kokiri Forest" is on the field: you can Special Summon this card from your hand.

The Lost Woods:
Spoiler:
When your opponent declares an attack: roll a 6 sided die; if the result is a 1,3 or 5, return the attacking monster to its owners hand. If a card with "Saria" in its card name is face up on the field: your opponent cannot declare an attack.

Wall of Deku:
Spoiler:
Activate only if "Kokiri Forest" is face-up on the field. Negate the activation of an opponent's Spell, Trap, or Effect Monster's effect, and destroy it.

Last edited by The Detonator on 2011-07-23, 17:35; edited 1 time in total
The DetonatorCOPY
The DetonatorCOPY

Birthday : 1991-02-10

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Zelda: Kokiri Set Empty Re: The Legend of Zelda: Kokiri Set

Post  Adept VantageSP 2011-07-22, 11:42

I see you finally decided to post these. Nice.

"This card has no effect".
Adept VantageSP
Adept VantageSP
Adept Swordsmaster
 Adept Swordsmaster

Birthday : 1992-05-08

http://yugiohgxforums.b1.jcink.com/index.php?

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero2Hero 2011-07-22, 11:53

I have been dying to see the rest rest of your collection! Good Work.
Zero2Hero
Zero2Hero
Hidden Genius
Hidden Genius

Birthday : 1994-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post  The DetonatorCOPY 2011-07-23, 04:23

Any fixes for these guys :O?
The DetonatorCOPY
The DetonatorCOPY

Back to top Go down

Post  dest 2011-07-23, 07:28

I've never seen a card such usefull with no effects^^

It is great, nicely abusable with level limit and gravity bind. Though I'm not sure if they are needed at all since there is much attack protection...

The weakness: Without that forest those are pretty much doomed. Also King Tiger will kill them all.

Well, I don't think there is much to fix here, it has a great strength, also a great weakness to balance this...
Perhaps the pseudo MST is a bit strong when you also gain life from it?
dest
dest
Boneash
Boneash

Birthday : 1987-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero2Hero 2011-07-23, 09:51

The Detonator wrote:Any fixes for these guys :O?
Perhaps Kokiri Forest should protect them from Card Effects with some form of cost. Like Dest said, King Tiger would eat them all!
Zero2Hero
Zero2Hero
Hidden Genius
Hidden Genius

Birthday : 1994-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post  dest 2011-07-23, 11:26

Zero2Hero wrote:
The Detonator wrote:Any fixes for these guys :O?
Perhaps Kokiri Forest should protect them from Card Effects with some form of cost. Like Dest said, King Tiger would eat them all!
Actually I think that would be overkill. You already have a hard time to kill them, they have much protection against attacks.

I just pointed out, that this is a really good and necassary weakness, because othervise they would just kill almost everyone just by attacking directly and not being able to be attacked.
dest
dest
Boneash
Boneash

Birthday : 1987-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post  The DetonatorCOPY 2011-07-23, 17:37

Just figured out a loop for Sulkaris, Queen of Forests.

Old text:
When this card is Synchro Summoned: Special Summon 1 "Kokiri" monster from your Graveyard. This card can attack your opponent's Life Points directly. When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard, add 1 "Kokiri Forest" card from you Deck or Graveyard to your hand.

New text:
When this card is Synchro Summoned: Special Summon 1 non-tuner "Kokiri" monster from your Graveyard. This card can attack your opponent's Life Points directly. When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard, add 1 "Kokiri Forest" card from you Deck or Graveyard to your hand.

This will prevent the return of Saria and looping through multiple Queen's to attack directly with 1500 each for potentially game.
The DetonatorCOPY
The DetonatorCOPY

Back to top Go down

Post  Ceteruler2 2011-07-23, 17:59

These cards are awesome, Det! My favorite is "Army of the Forest"; it's very similar to Rekindling...
Ceteruler2
Ceteruler2

Birthday : 1994-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post  CaiusTSR 2011-07-24, 03:48

This is boss.

Lol Ceter I was about to say the same thing.

I <3 LoZ
CaiusTSR
CaiusTSR

Birthday : 1992-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post  The DetonatorCOPY 2011-07-24, 09:59

I <3 LoZ too ;O

I got more to share later when i get the chance to upload.
The DetonatorCOPY
The DetonatorCOPY

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Ike 2011-07-28, 18:44

Nothing abotu the Helper Fairies the Deku Tree assigns? Navi? She's hated that much? Wow... Haters gonna hate.
Lord Ike
Lord Ike

Birthday : 1993-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post  The DetonatorCOPY 2011-07-28, 18:49

The Detonator wrote:This is a sample of 1 set I created. Of course I haven't posted every card from the set since that will be a forever long post (kinda).
The DetonatorCOPY
The DetonatorCOPY

Back to top Go down

Post  KingKaiserSW 2011-07-28, 19:40

These are really good, i'd love to see more. Can I rightfully assume that you have an archetype dedicated to Majora hidden away somewhere?
KingKaiserSW
KingKaiserSW

Birthday : 1988-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post  The DetonatorCOPY 2011-07-28, 19:55

Yes 8D

The majora ones are pretty cool :l
The DetonatorCOPY
The DetonatorCOPY

Back to top Go down

Post  Chiaki 2011-07-28, 20:56

Where's Link? o.O

This has inspired me to make my own set of Zelda cards.
Chiaki
Chiaki

Back to top Go down

Post  {EX} TheVoid 2011-07-29, 00:50

I have a Majora's Mask set that I will be able to post up when I get the chance Smile You will enjoy them Det or I will eat you :p
{EX} TheVoid
{EX} TheVoid
Cuddlez's Biscuit
Cuddlez's Biscuit

Birthday : 1992-02-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Chiaki 2011-07-29, 01:12

Are we supposed to post Zelda cards here or make different threads?
Chiaki
Chiaki

Back to top Go down

Post  The DetonatorCOPY 2011-07-29, 01:15

Make a different thread please
The DetonatorCOPY
The DetonatorCOPY

Back to top Go down

Post  Chiaki 2011-07-29, 01:19

Noob question: How do we post the actual images of the cards so they show like yours?
Chiaki
Chiaki

Back to top Go down

Post  The DetonatorCOPY 2011-07-29, 01:21

You can use HTML or BBcode image tags.

Code:
[img]http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/9600/138745.jpg[/img]

Use the above and replace with your own image.
The DetonatorCOPY
The DetonatorCOPY

Back to top Go down

Post  {EX} TheVoid 2011-07-29, 01:22

@Chiaki
Code:
[img][/img]
Just put the image link between those two tags.
{EX} TheVoid
{EX} TheVoid
Cuddlez's Biscuit
Cuddlez's Biscuit

Birthday : 1992-02-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down