Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum Games

3 posters

Go down

Forum Games Empty Forum Games

Post  Gorz 2011-05-20, 13:53

How about a Forum Games Section this can consist of Post like games such as One Word, Vending Machine and so on. I think I will be an easy way for people to get posts up have fun and become more active.
Gorz
Gorz

Birthday : 1993-11-23

Back to top Go down

Forum Games Empty Re: Forum Games

Post  Guest 2011-05-20, 13:58

I dont see why getting your post count up is important but hey if it will let us get to know each other better then im all for it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Minako 2011-05-20, 13:59

Forum games are fun but I've always disliked games like the song game or the alphabet game. Games are good but the ones that only require one word to a few words are crap and pure spam.
Minako
Minako
The Cardcaptor
The Cardcaptor

Birthday : 1993-10-22

http://www.worldduelingacademy.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2011-05-20, 14:02

Forum games are spammy, I don't advice running games on forums except 2 or 3 not more, we already got Yu Gi Oh! as a game to discuss about and that makes some friendships between duelists, so what is the need for that? Also getting high posts using forum games is absolutely considered spam, not to mention that High posts means nothing, what is important is how valuable your post is, its more like people who talk a lot and no one listens to them and people who talk a little and all listens to them.

Back to top Go down

Post  Miley Syrus + 2011-05-20, 15:04

Van Hohenheim wrote:Forum games are spammy, I don't advice running games on forums except 2 or 3 not more, we already got Yu Gi Oh! as a game to discuss about and that makes some friendships between duelists, so what is the need for that? Also getting high posts using forum games is absolutely considered spam, not to mention that High posts means nothing, what is important is how valuable your post is, its more like people who talk a lot and no one listens to them and people who talk a little and all listens to them.

We can always stop post count for posts in the forum game section if you'd like.
Miley Syrus +
Miley Syrus +

Birthday : 1991-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2011-05-20, 15:08

Yeah I know, its just a comment for how he thinks that its an easy way to get post count. We might consider it though, without the post count although I am kind of sure it'll be dead, I am not used to ygo forums to run Forum Games section ;/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down