Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My bio

Go down

My bio Empty My bio

Post  kilibrium 2011-08-02, 19:46

So how I got into YGO. Well like the majority of people it was the anime. I remember when my bro and me didn't want to buy the cards so we make rectangle paper and wrote monsters name, atk, and defense. Now that I think about it those duels were so fun and none of them had effects lol. Massive beatsticks ftw.

So past that skip to 2009 to my sophmore year of highschool. I become friends with this guys who plays YGO 4 realz. So my mind is blown like dude why are you committing social suicide o.o. But I end up meeting the group of people that played and eventually got into it.

He introduces me into the game by playing with him. But we had to literally split his deck in half lol. It was a 20/20 split GB deck lol whoever had besti won. I end up playing through a lot of his decks throughout the year with frog monarchs when substitoad was still around and machinas(this is when I got my hatred for how boring the deck is).

In any case summer rolls along and I end up buying my own deck and creating it. It was cyber dragon otk. Very Happy Rest of the story continues with the creation of the Trading Card Game at school and a person nick named the holy one who taught me a lot. Misplays and learning to poke and understand the game were a lot of fun. And now I'm at this limbo where to play casual doesn't have the same excitement yet, I'm not the one to play competitively.
kilibrium
kilibrium

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum