Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crimson's Bio

3 posters

Go down

Crimson's Bio Empty Crimson's Bio

Post  CrimsonSapphire 2011-08-04, 10:16

I'm known as CrimsonSapphire on most sites but I also goes by the nickname as 'Luck of the Draw' due to the fact my performance in a duel depends on what cards I draw or have in my hand.
My real name is Michael and I Hail from England. I started playing YGO when I was in college as a amateur duellist, my first starter deck was the original Kaiba Deck. Though I had a few good cards I decided to retire from duelling when college finished. However a few years later when I began going to anime cons I became friends with numerous fellow YGO fans and once again started making decks and continues duelling to this day with a more impressive collection.
I'm a big fan of movies and a have a interest in many of the known genres from classics like King Kong to Martial Arts like Enter the Dragon.
I spend most of my spare and free time seeing my girlfriend and friends, also I make reviews on my Youtube channel and I am currently attmepting a go at Abridging using the anime Gundam Seed. My personal favourite Convention to go to are the London MCM expos and my favourite cosplay that I own is my Deadpool cosplay.

Last edited by CrimsonSapphire on 2011-08-05, 12:52; edited 1 time in total
CrimsonSapphire
CrimsonSapphire

Back to top Go down

Crimson's Bio Empty Re: Crimson's Bio

Post  TheRedDog 2011-08-04, 11:52

Why is crimson speaking(or writing) in the third person.
TheRedDog
TheRedDog

Back to top Go down

Post  CrimsonSapphire 2011-08-04, 12:06

Meh I was bored and decided to talk like its a epic tale or a bio or something. That or that 7am till 2pm I did at work before I wrote this means my brain melted a little from the military army of customers i served
CrimsonSapphire
CrimsonSapphire

Back to top Go down

Post  Yami-Malik 2011-08-04, 16:38

Uhm...k? Welcome to the community? Penguin Soldier
Yami-Malik
Yami-Malik

Birthday : 1995-05-30

http://forum.duelingnetwork.com/profile?mode=editprofile

Back to top Go down