Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kaito Bio

2 posters

Go down

Kaito Bio Empty Kaito Bio

Post  Kaito 2011-08-04, 12:23

Name: Jun-Jie Yang

I play yu gi oh in real, i've played many diffrent yu gi oh games for the diffrent consoles. My favorite cards in yu gi oh are the Blackwing monsters. They are fast and they are cool, their name says everything BLACKWING!, yah, i like the color Black. I'm a big anime fan, i cosplay in real. Cosplaying is really fun, ;3 you get to meet cute girls too xD. I cosplay as Kaito, some that only know yu gi oh might think Kaito from zexal, but no i cosplay Kaito from Vocaloids. I love hanging out with friends and listen to music (especially japanese/Vocaloid). Normally i use the name Darkbrussel on online sites, but since Kaito was free i took it. Darkbrussel is my online name, which only i use. If you search Darkbrussel on Youtube you'll see my Videos. If you search Darkbrussel on DeviantArt you'll find me. If you search Darkbrussel on IMVU, you'll find me. If you search Darkbrussel on google you'll find alot of forum posts by me.

I enjoy the game yu gi oh, and glad that i was able to be a part of the admins on Dueling Network ^^.
Kaito
Kaito

Birthday : 1993-01-04

Back to top Go down

Kaito Bio Empty Re: Kaito Bio

Post  Yami-Malik 2011-08-04, 16:36

Welcome to the community! Have fun and cya around!
Yami-Malik
Yami-Malik

Birthday : 1995-05-30

http://forum.duelingnetwork.com/profile?mode=editprofile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum