Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ReCl] Red Clouds VS Aesir Warriors [AW] - {AW wins}

+7
jvillarreal garcia
Vulturous85
Leohoh
Nelrick
Badass_Bunny
ancientman7
shpitz
11 posters

Go down

[ReCl] Red Clouds VS Aesir Warriors [AW] - {AW wins} Empty [ReCl] Red Clouds VS Aesir Warriors [AW] - {AW wins}

Post  shpitz 2011-08-08, 11:25

Format:crossfire
Ranked:TCG
Deck changing after a won match:not allowed
Deck changing after a lost match: your kinda out by then O:
Team 1 roster:

Red Clouds:
Shpitz\Nitman
Light Of Death\Light Of Death
jvillarreal garcia\pollista
vulturous85\vulturous85
chaoticimpact14\chaoticimpact14
Debris BD\Debris BD(sub)

Team 2 roster:
Ancientman7
Nelrick
Mrheraklinos
Ueki
Leohoh
Lessdanger(sub)

Form of communication:PM and DN
Deadline:25

Last edited by shpitz on 2011-08-10, 04:51; edited 5 times in total

shpitz

Back to top Go down

[ReCl] Red Clouds VS Aesir Warriors [AW] - {AW wins} Empty Re: [ReCl] Red Clouds VS Aesir Warriors [AW] - {AW wins}

Post  ancientman7 2011-08-08, 11:30

Team 2 [AW] roster:
1.Ancientman7
2. Nelrick
3. Mrheraklinos
4. Ueki
5. Leohoh

Sub: Lessdanger

Format is confirmed

Last edited by ancientman7 on 2011-08-08, 22:22; edited 2 times in total
ancientman7
ancientman7
[AW] Aesir Warriors
[AW] Aesir Warriors

Birthday : 1992-11-16

Back to top Go down

[ReCl] Red Clouds VS Aesir Warriors [AW] - {AW wins} Empty Re: [ReCl] Red Clouds VS Aesir Warriors [AW] - {AW wins}

Post  Badass_Bunny 2011-08-08, 12:42

Approved and moved
Badass_Bunny
Badass_Bunny
Smexy Duelist
Smexy Duelist

Birthday : 1996-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post  shpitz 2011-08-08, 13:56

lost to nelrick 2-1, awesome game, we top deck half of it and it was stressful.

thnk god for compulsorys!

shpitz

Back to top Go down

Post  Nelrick 2011-08-08, 13:58

Woah won 2-1 against NitMan/shpitz. Some Great Duels. I had 1 turn till he won and BAM Miracle Very Happy. compulsory trolled me har.. (Sorry Ancient xd)

A

Last edited by Nelrick on 2011-08-08, 18:57; edited 1 time in total
Nelrick
Nelrick
[AW] Aesir Warriors
[AW] Aesir Warriors

Birthday : 1996-03-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Leohoh 2011-08-08, 14:57

Lost 1-2 to vulturous85

gg
Leohoh
Leohoh

Back to top Go down

Post  Vulturous85 2011-08-08, 15:29

GG Leohoh. First turn Nat Beast = Win. Really Good Gk build, naturally really good against KKs, especially Overload KK
Vulturous85
Vulturous85

Back to top Go down

Post  jvillarreal garcia 2011-08-08, 17:13

Pollista 0- 2 Ueki

I Hate That deck ._.

jvillarreal garcia

Back to top Go down

[ReCl] Red Clouds VS Aesir Warriors [AW] - {AW wins} Empty Red Clouds(ReCl) VS Aesir Warriors(AW)

Post  ueki 2011-08-08, 17:18

ueki 2 - 0 pollista

yay i won

ueki

https://www.facebook.com/eriya.makori

Back to top Go down

Post  Vulturous85 2011-08-08, 17:35

Vulturous85 2 - 1 Nelrick

Scared the crap out of me. I will say it now and I will always say it, E-Heros scare me. Thank you god that he used up all of his heros before he drew ROTA. Damn good match, pleasure battling yah Smile
Vulturous85
Vulturous85

Back to top Go down

Post  Nelrick 2011-08-08, 17:38

[[ confirm GGs indeed Very Happy.

I have to say i did pretty well for a deck made in a rush having to change from GAte hero to miracle hero. I gotta say the deck was pretty good. Those KK were damn good, that almost OTK was pretty much gg for me in round 2. And i got really trolled when i had E-call, rota and FF... and no heros in deck! nevertheless ill keep the deck around after some fixes. like more heros.

Last edited by Nelrick on 2011-08-08, 18:56; edited 1 time in total
Nelrick
Nelrick
[AW] Aesir Warriors
[AW] Aesir Warriors

Back to top Go down

Post  Badass_Bunny 2011-08-08, 18:14

I'm pretty sure Elemental Hero The Shining Is Legal in TCG....
Likewise side-decking is allowed....
Badass_Bunny
Badass_Bunny
Smexy Duelist
Smexy Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post  ancientman7 2011-08-08, 18:22

Badass_Bunny wrote:I'm pretty sure Elemental Hero The Shining Is Legal in TCG....
Likewise side-decking is allowed....

So if nitman lied to nelrick about that card, are there any disqualifications or does nelrick get second chance. (Note: "I was watching the duel")
ancientman7
ancientman7
[AW] Aesir Warriors
[AW] Aesir Warriors

Back to top Go down

Post  Badass_Bunny 2011-08-08, 18:39

Since Nelrick won the first duel I won't enforce any punishment...

However from what I understand Vulturous85 also told Nelrick that The Shining isn't legal and that Side Decking isn't allowed. If those things are both true than I will consider disqualifying Voltrurous85, which I'd rather not
Badass_Bunny
Badass_Bunny
Smexy Duelist
Smexy Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post  Nelrick 2011-08-08, 18:48

So he IS legal... Last time i trust someone's word...

Vulture didnt tole me that The shining wasnt legal nor that we couldnt sidedeck. I pretty much trusted NitMan when he told me both things.
Both of these things were told to me from The other team's leader NitMan.
On the first one, We started to duel and he said that AZ wasnt legal(I told him how i have seen locals with both but tbh i dont play in RL so..) then took it back and instead said Shinings wasnt, i tried googleing it but with no luck i decided to trust they guy, he said something about how i should change deck before we started, so in a rush i made a Miracle hero deck and again with no shining.
won 2-1.
Then the War rules state that i CANt change decks if i win, so i didnt bother continuing seeing if he was legal and just keep with the deck.
I am a little dissapointed even if i won mainly because i hindered myself when making the deck -_- (No use of shinings for more damage, pluses) nor did i use my main deck. Though as you said i still won.
Now on the second one, i didnt saw anything about sidedecking here, hence the "no deck changing thingy" thought he was right with the no sidedeck (which means i have used the same deck in all 6 duels...)
Up to you BB. Though i wouldnt matter agaisnt Nitman as i won, Vulture match against me would have been different:
-I would been running another deck.
-I would have used The shining in this war's deck.
- i would have sidedecked.
Also i will delete some things from the other posts so that its not implied that you cant sidedeck.
Nelrick
Nelrick
[AW] Aesir Warriors
[AW] Aesir Warriors

Back to top Go down

Post  ancientman7 2011-08-08, 19:42

Pretty much, what i think is that nitman lied to him which led him end up losing to vulture bc he didnt have the card he wanted due to illegal restrictions from nitman.
ancientman7
ancientman7
[AW] Aesir Warriors
[AW] Aesir Warriors

Back to top Go down

Post  Badass_Bunny 2011-08-08, 20:14

Side Decking is always allowed, and it is not the same as changing deck.

Since Volture seems innocent I will ask to, play the duel again. Absolute Zero and The Shining are both legal. Side Decking is allowed, the best way to side deck is this

http://forum.duelingnetwork.com/t667-how-to-side-deck-in-dn
Badass_Bunny
Badass_Bunny
Smexy Duelist
Smexy Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post  Nelrick 2011-08-08, 20:18

Glad Volture didnt had any problem, as it wasnt his fault.

So im still "alive" then?
And the first thing i should do is replay the match against volture, in which we both can sidedeck.
And can i change decks? or do i continue with the same one but with the shining added?
Nelrick
Nelrick
[AW] Aesir Warriors
[AW] Aesir Warriors

Back to top Go down

Post  Badass_Bunny 2011-08-08, 20:34

Due to you being forced to change your deck by false information, you may revert to your original deck however only if Volture agrees...if not than in spite of you being forced to change the deck the other team looses strategic advantage...
Badass_Bunny
Badass_Bunny
Smexy Duelist
Smexy Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post  Nelrick 2011-08-08, 20:41

Well then ill stay with my miracle hero one no problem just added with The shining.
After all i can just side into Gate hero seeing how i dont have a sidedeck.

FYI my deck will remain the same as in the previous duels cept for extra.
Nelrick
Nelrick
[AW] Aesir Warriors
[AW] Aesir Warriors

Back to top Go down

Post  Light of Death 2011-08-08, 21:16

Wait who do i duel lol i think i will duel Mrheraklinos
Light of Death
Light of Death

Back to top Go down

Post  Vulturous85 2011-08-08, 21:27

Clan Red Clouds,
Since you should be keeping up with this forum and our clan's progression in this battle between the Aesir Warriors and ourselves, I shouldn't have any problems getting this word to all members of Clan Red Cloud. If any members see this post and have access to contact the other members, relay this message to them: Be on DuelingNetwork tomorrow afternoon, the earlier, the better. We have matters to discuss about this clan and possible actions that may or may not have happened today that do not reflect the conduct and sportmanship values that we as players of Yu-gi-oh and as people in general condone. Of course, any action or decision made by the clan will be put to approval by the appropriate admin, Probably Badass Bunny

As far as the above matters concerning Nelrick and my rematch, we have discussed this and there will be a rematch between us, side decking approved and with Nelrick's E-Hero build before it was changed.

Vulturous85
Vulturous85

Back to top Go down

Post  Leohoh 2011-08-08, 22:04

Vulturous85 wrote:GG Leohoh. First turn Nat Beast = Win. Really Good Gk build, naturally really good against KKs, especially Overload KK

Yeah... but I still need to do some changes.

Maybe mod or OP could Edit the post so we can see how its going rather than reading the thread.
Leohoh
Leohoh

Back to top Go down

Post  Light of Death 2011-08-08, 22:22

I won 2-0 Good game Mr.Heraklinos that last game was very fun but boring at the same time lol
Light of Death
Light of Death

Back to top Go down

Post  ancientman7 2011-08-09, 22:42

I beat light of death 2-0. You had me in the 2nd game but that trap really hurt your chance.
ancientman7
ancientman7
[AW] Aesir Warriors
[AW] Aesir Warriors

Back to top Go down

Post  TamACOPY 2011-08-09, 22:47

Leohoh wrote:Maybe mod or OP could Edit the post so we can see how its going rather than reading the thread.

If someone posts the updated data below, we'll be glad to do it, as checking everything ourselves would demand too much time from the staff.
TamACOPY
TamACOPY

Birthday : 1991-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post  shpitz 2011-08-10, 04:33

ok, first of all sorry i wasnt active my mom droped my computer after i was done with the duel O:

now, in the start of the duel he brought absolute zero against me and i mistaken it with shining who wasnt legal, we asked on public chat and no answer was made, then i brought him a wikia page that shows that he only came out in shonen, and explained to him that cards from shonen are illegal untill they areout in europe, a thing that i know from playing IRL.

sidedecking was completely my mistake and im sorry for it, i thought it was needed to be add to the war format.

sorry vulturous but u will need to duel him again.

secondly, light and the dude that dueled him, you both said you won.

i can probably go back to DN in 2 days after my PC is fixed, right now i will try to stay active on the forum

shpitz

Back to top Go down

Post  Vulturous85 2011-08-13, 13:41

So Nelrick won 2-0. Congrats
Vulturous85
Vulturous85

Back to top Go down

Post  Nelrick 2011-08-13, 13:41

Won 2-0 agaisnt vulturous85 GG man sorry you had to reduel me :/.

Also can we duel the sub or do we have to wait till he is subbed in?
Nelrick
Nelrick
[AW] Aesir Warriors
[AW] Aesir Warriors

Back to top Go down

Post  jvillarreal garcia 2011-08-13, 14:22

1 left from red clouds 3 from AW

jvillarreal garcia

Back to top Go down

Post  Leohoh 2011-08-13, 22:44

Aesir Warriors wins the war.

gw
Leohoh
Leohoh

Back to top Go down

Post  Nelrick 2011-08-13, 22:51

Beated Chaoticimpact 2-1. Great Games.

He won round 1
round 2 got D/Ced with a great hand :/ (Took a pic in case, ya know fair play and everything)

Round 2 i won
Same Round 3.

Seems to me AW won seeing who they didnt sub.

Congrats to ReCl for the great war (nice to meet ya chaotic and vulture)
To AW leohoh, mrhera, ueki, lessdanger and course cap. ancientman7
The guys who watched.
BB for judging.
And well till the next war ^_^
Nelrick
Nelrick
[AW] Aesir Warriors
[AW] Aesir Warriors

Back to top Go down

Post  chaoticimpact14 2011-08-13, 22:52

yupp Nelrick nice game! Smile
chaoticimpact14
chaoticimpact14

Birthday : 1997-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Badass_Bunny 2011-08-13, 23:50

Team Red Clouds players have been eliminated

Team Aesir Sarriors wins the War

Badass_Bunny
Badass_Bunny
Smexy Duelist
Smexy Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down