Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rejected by server! Try logging in again.

+9
Zero2Hero
BliTz
Palom2
tartarius
Key
manutd_1995
bricklemacho
Deity of Poisonous Snakes
lezardvalethvp
13 posters

Go down

Rejected by server! Try logging in again. Empty Rejected by server! Try logging in again.

Post  lezardvalethvp 2011-08-09, 07:23

I was just wondering, why is this happening to me? I don't know why I can't enter the server. Please help. Thanks.

lezardvalethvp

Back to top Go down

Rejected by server! Try logging in again. Empty Re: Rejected by server! Try logging in again.

Post  Deity of Poisonous Snakes 2011-08-09, 07:49

I'm getting the same thing.

Birthday : 1993-12-14

Back to top Go down

Rejected by server! Try logging in again. Empty Re: Rejected by server! Try logging in again.

Post  bricklemacho 2011-08-09, 08:02

Try deleting browser cookies and cache and then connecting again.

bricklemacho

Back to top Go down

Post  manutd_1995 2011-08-09, 08:02

its happening to loads of people

manutd_1995

Back to top Go down

Post  Key 2011-08-09, 08:05

Refresh ?
Key
Key
←↓Ruling Scrubbie↑→
←↓Ruling Scrubbie↑→

Birthday : 1994-11-29

Back to top Go down

Post  manutd_1995 2011-08-09, 08:06

@bricklemachothat worked thanks a lot

manutd_1995

Back to top Go down

Post  tartarius 2011-08-09, 09:24

Ive done everything to try and get DN to work. Ive cleared my Cache and restarted the page but im still getting rejected. Is there anything i forgot to do. Help would be appreciated thanks.

tartarius

Back to top Go down

Post  Palom2 2011-08-09, 10:50

The same problem here.
Palom2
Palom2

Back to top Go down

Post  BliTz 2011-08-09, 13:17

same here :[
BliTz
BliTz

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero2Hero 2011-08-09, 13:19

Refresh or Delete Cookies and Empty Cache, then Refresh.
Zero2Hero
Zero2Hero
Hidden Genius
Hidden Genius

Birthday : 1994-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post  wicked99 2011-08-09, 16:45

iv been tryin all day, deleted cache probably about 10000 times now same with cookies + refresh and still rejected plz help Sad

wicked99

Back to top Go down

Post  JapanCrazy 2011-08-09, 22:56

You know. This problem is because of the update. I have only one problem with this, and there's a simple way to make it easier.

I use google chrome to use the game site, since it's the only browser I have that will let me, and when I refresh, a bar pops up automatically and says: "Confirm Navigation: You are leaving Dueling Network!" The only response I have to that is the urge to flip my computer the bird. >< It'd be nice if Dueling Network could show me that I can't get in, and then take me back to the log in page so that I don't have to deal with the stupid thing. That'd be wicked sweet.

EDIT:
Or maybe just a freaking waiting list. >< "You want in? Hold on a moment, I'll get you in in a moment. Please be patient."

Wouldn't that be nice?

EDIT:

Not to mention I have to go through the intro every time I refresh. ><

JapanCrazy

Back to top Go down

Post  wicked99 2011-08-10, 06:05

JapanCrazy wrote:You know. This problem is because of the update. I have only one problem with this, and there's a simple way to make it easier.

I use google chrome to use the game site, since it's the only browser I have that will let me, and when I refresh, a bar pops up automatically and says: "Confirm Navigation: You are leaving Dueling Network!" The only response I have to that is the urge to flip my computer the bird. >< It'd be nice if Dueling Network could show me that I can't get in, and then take me back to the log in page so that I don't have to deal with the stupid thing. That'd be wicked sweet.

EDIT:
Or maybe just a freaking waiting list. >< "You want in? Hold on a moment, I'll get you in in a moment. Please be patient."

Wouldn't that be nice?

EDIT:

i agree =/ i feel like throwing my pc out the window, i get nothing when i refresh other than the frigging old login with the old song, yet idk why i cant think of any logical reason. my cache is empty and the same cache re appears.... heavy bug i feel that needs to be fix NOW

wicked99

Back to top Go down

Post  wicked99 2011-08-10, 06:10

is there a way to manually patch it??

wicked99

Back to top Go down

Post  JapanCrazy 2011-08-10, 13:13

wicked99 wrote:
JapanCrazy wrote:You know. This problem is because of the update. I have only one problem with this, and there's a simple way to make it easier.

EDIT:

Wouldn't that be nice?

EDIT:

i agree =/ i feel like throwing my pc out the window, i get nothing when i refresh other than the frigging old login with the old song, yet idk why i cant think of any logical reason. my cache is empty and the same cache re appears.... heavy bug i feel that needs to be fix NOW

Yes! If anything, this game server is like a warehouse with too many people in it, so it's getting crowded and there's a maximum number of people who can go in. If anything, they need to put freaking floors in that warehouse. ><

So you've got one floor with a maximum number of people. Build another floor that can hold a limited/maximum number of people. When that fills up, build another. ><

Honestly, it'd be like building a wing to a mansion. Can't they just make another server for the excess people who want in but can't get in?

JapanCrazy

Back to top Go down

Post  wicked99 2011-08-10, 17:17

im starting to think this is the reason why its not updateing, cuz of the cap -_-, another server would trully be nice, even with a 2nd cap 8000 people is better than 4000 any day

wicked99

Back to top Go down

Post  The DetonatorCOPY 2011-08-10, 17:33

You cannot make another server .-. This costs money and has to be purchased.

Think about it. There is 1 computer out there handling all these 4000 users, computing all the duels on Dueling Network, dealing with everything on the chat(s), making sure that things run the way they should be/Deck(s) saved/Bans kept etc.

I am actually surprised that a single server can handle all these 4000 users making it compute things every single second.

Its not as easy as everyone thinks to boost the user capacity limit after such a big update to the database to allow use of exceeds. It took to database over an hour just for the coding to be implemented properly.

If you think you can rebuild Dueling Network or have ideas to allow less server stress then by all means throw a suggestion at me via PM. "Get/make another server" is not one of these suggestions. I'll relay the ideas if it's a sensible one (that is actual knowledge about how things work).
The DetonatorCOPY
The DetonatorCOPY

Birthday : 1991-02-10

Back to top Go down

Post  JapanCrazy 2011-08-10, 22:10

The Detonator wrote:You cannot make another server .-. This costs money and has to be purchased.

Think about it. There is 1 computer out there handling all these 4000 users, computing all the duels on Dueling Network, dealing with everything on the chat(s), making sure that things run the way they should be/Deck(s) saved/Bans kept etc.

I am actually surprised that a single server can handle all these 4000 users making it compute things every single second.

Its not as easy as everyone thinks to boost the user capacity limit after such a big update to the database to allow use of exceeds. It took to database over an hour just for the coding to be implemented properly.

If you think you can rebuild Dueling Network or have ideas to allow less server stress then by all means throw a suggestion at me via PM. "Get/make another server" is not one of these suggestions. I'll relay the ideas if it's a sensible one (that is actual knowledge about how things work).

What if there was a player fee like other games, and there was another computer to regulate things? You know what they say about two heads being better than one. Probably works for computers too. Smile

JapanCrazy

Back to top Go down

Post  thmaninblack 2011-08-10, 22:17

JapanCrazy wrote:
What if there was a player fee like other games, and there was another computer to regulate things? You know what they say about two heads being better than one. Probably works for computers too. Smile

We do that and Konami starts calling lawyers and sending cease and desist letters. We're already skirting the edge of some copyright laws and making a profit off of it would push our overlord over the edge.
thmaninblack
thmaninblack

Back to top Go down

Post  JapanCrazy 2011-08-10, 22:19

thmaninblack wrote:
JapanCrazy wrote:

We do that and Konami starts calling lawyers and sending cease and desist letters. We're already skirting the edge of some copyright laws and making a profit off of it would push our overlord over the edge.

Ok. That's dreadful.
What about donations or someone buying you guys an extra laptop?

JapanCrazy

Back to top Go down

Post  wicked99 2011-08-11, 04:52

still doesnt really solve the problem at hand xD but is there a way like to patch it manually so the old 1 doesnt keep comming up even after i delete cache cookies + refresh

wicked99

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down