Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Six Samurai Rulings

2 posters

Go down

Solved Six Samurai Rulings

Post  neodasus 2011-08-15, 20:48

Ok this is going to be a big one somewhat.

DEST:

1. If I special summon using DEST, will this count as two special summons or like reborn, just one summon?

2. Let's say I already have an existing samurai on the field. I special summon using DEST and at my end phase, I use the effect of an original sam to avoid its own destruction by the effect of DEST. Do I not take any damage from DEST, and is this play possible?

3. If I synchro summon the monsters summoned by DEST, I take no damage at my end phase so long as they don't remain by then, right?

Six Style- Dual Wield:

1. If only one card is on my opponent's side of the field, will this card resolve its effect?

2.If my opponent chains with book of moon, will this card resolve?

Legendary Six Samurai - Shi En:

1. I understand his ability to chain his quick effect to a response like bottomless trap hole, but can he chain his own effect to the initial activation of royal oppression in response to his synchro summon?

That's about it, thanks for those reading.
neodasus
neodasus

Birthday : 1991-03-14

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Six Samurai Rulings

Post  Badass_Bunny 2011-08-15, 20:57

DEST

1. It will count as 1 SS since they are summoned at the same time. You will get 2 Counters for Gateway and 1 for everything else.

2. Yes you can use it to avoid destruction. No damage will be dealt to you.

3. Correct you don't take damage if they have left the field before the end phase

Six Style-Dual Wield

1. If there is only 1 card then you can't play Six Style - Dual Wield

2. It doesn't matter even if booked it will still be returned to hand

Shi En

1. No he isn't on the field when Oppression negates it so he can't use his eff to stop Oppression
Badass_Bunny
Badass_Bunny
Smexy Duelist
Smexy Duelist

Birthday : 1996-04-17

Back to top Go down