Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banned??

+2
nuztayn
Dresso
6 posters

Go down

Banned?? Empty Banned??

Post  Dresso 2011-08-23, 01:15

Hi,

I just tried to log in to my DN account (same username) a few moments ago only to find out I've been banned.

scratch

Last time I logged in was 2 days ago I believe. I just played one opponent, if I remember correctly (unrated), and logged out after winning with no problems whatsoever.

I think my problem is related to THIS, but I can't be sure.

It would be nice if someone investigates this =D.

Thanks in advance!
Dresso
Dresso

Back to top Go down

Banned?? Empty Re: Banned??

Post  nuztayn 2011-08-23, 01:31

You were banned for poor sportsmanship. The ban is for 1 day, and you will be able to play tomorrow.
nuztayn
nuztayn

Back to top Go down

Post  Dresso 2011-08-23, 01:58

If my sin is not wanting to play 5+ people whenever I log in and telling them I will duel them after I finish my current duel but actually log out before that happens then I think the ban should be reassesed.

I sometimes log in to make sure I'm still #1. It gives me peace and motivates me for my daily activities. I don't always have time to duel never-ending "contenders".

It would be nice to hear the opinion of other staff members as I personally believe my behavior doesn't qualify as "poor sportmanship". I'm pretty confident a label like "has a life" would be more accurate.

Thanks for hearing me out!

Enjoy the Game =)
Dresso
Dresso

Back to top Go down

Post  nuztayn 2011-08-23, 02:07

You'll have to talk to the moderator who banned you (donkey shlong). I really don't know anything about the situation, I'm simply reading the ban note.
nuztayn
nuztayn

Back to top Go down

Post  Dresso 2011-08-23, 02:13

Can a higher up bring donkey shlong here?

I can't log in to DN and I don't know if this mod has a DNF account.

It really seems like an unfare punishment Neutral
Dresso
Dresso

Back to top Go down

Post  nuztayn 2011-08-23, 02:18

By the time he gets on the ban will most likely be over. If you want the strike to be removed from your record, you can contest it, but you'll probably end up waiting through the ban anyway.
nuztayn
nuztayn

Back to top Go down

Post  Dresso 2011-08-23, 02:34

So what should I do to contest the ban?
Dresso
Dresso

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainbow Haruka 2011-08-23, 02:37

Rainbow Haruka
Rainbow Haruka

Back to top Go down

Post  Dresso 2011-08-23, 21:53

Ok so a couple of things...

- I don't know what my "confirmation number"/ACN is...

- The reason for wich I was banned is not even listed in the Ban Table and List of Punishments

- Can someone get Pikachu in here? he seems to be the one in charge of appeals...

Again, thanks for your time

PD: I would think it is also unfair that 1 of my 3 account appeals is wasted on what seems to be a mistake.
Dresso
Dresso

Back to top Go down

Post  Dresso 2011-08-24, 17:01

Can someone help me with the confirmation number needed for the ban appeal form???

I will really appreciate it. Thanks in advance!

Enjoy the game!
Dresso
Dresso

Back to top Go down

Post  Badass_Bunny 2011-08-24, 18:23

Just wait 1 day it's not the end of the world, although you were banned without a proof. But since you already have 4 strikes I will not reverse it
Badass_Bunny
Badass_Bunny
Smexy Duelist
Smexy Duelist

Birthday : 1996-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Dresso 2011-08-24, 22:37

It's not about not being able to play, as a matter of fact I'm not banned anymore.

I'm kinda scared about how many strikes I have.

First strike: I remember being banned an also not knowing why.

Second Strike: I fell asleep while playing with a mod... reasonable enough he thought I abandoned the duel so ok I can deal being banned for that.

Third Strike: Could someone give me the reason for this? I don't even recall this and I believe I could have been banned during periods of absence so I didn't even notice it...

Fourth Strike: Doesn't make any sense at all...

Having 4 strikes by itself is not a reason to deny a ban appeal, is it?

So please, I would like to ask DN staff or whoever handles this to let me know the reasons of my 4 bannings (The second strike is reasonable enough, but I would still like some confirmation on what I recall).

Ok, so if I have 1 or 2 random bans I have the right to have them reversed and not waste my 3 precious real ban appeals.

I'm afraid of reaching the 7 strike limit, not because I break rules often but because of this random bans,stiff rules and unreasonable staff that doesn't seem interested at all in this very real problem.

Can someone please help me with the ban notes of my 4 strikes and with the appeal process??

I really feel I'm being crushed by a system that's not responding to my complaints...

Sorry for the long text and thanks for hearing me out, if you are able to please Help Me =)

Enjoy the Game!
Dresso
Dresso

Back to top Go down

Post  nuztayn 2011-08-24, 22:50

From the text, you were given a strike and warning for boosting your rank. As for the other strike I have no idea.
nuztayn
nuztayn

Back to top Go down

Post  Dresso 2011-08-24, 23:10

I remember being given a warning for unproven boosting, not a strike. 2 Mods talked with me, they warned me but they never said anything about a strike.

Moreover the warning was because of 3 users complaints if I recall correctly, there was no evidence whatsoever of any act that would fall on the "boosting" field.

Can someone tell me who is the maximum authority on this? It really seems like I'm being punished for stuff crimes I haven't committed of which there isn't any evidence whatsoever.

Thanks again nuztayn for replying so promptly =)
Dresso
Dresso

Back to top Go down

Post  nuztayn 2011-08-24, 23:25

Try to talk to a higher admin in game (Detonator, Atomic Nightmare). I really don't have the information on the situation so I can't really say anything beyond what is written on your record.
nuztayn
nuztayn

Back to top Go down

Post  Red_Chaos 2011-08-25, 00:01

Banned?? Soyougotbanned_edited-1
Red_Chaos
Red_Chaos

Birthday : 1990-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post  QQinfinity 2011-08-27, 03:43