Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Epic Story of the Panda

Go down

The Epic Story of the Panda Empty The Epic Story of the Panda

Post  Sexy Candy Panda 2011-08-28, 05:54

im a guy, 21 i had long hair but i cut it (long hair is such a drag) i am a chill person, kinda hood (Puerto Rico teaches you that) i like anime and yugioh (most of my friends do not know this because that's for "Kids") im a huuuge troll but deal with it , i like when i troll someone and they are hard to get but after a while they go with it ,(means your a cool person ) um... yeah i have a normal life (Kinda) i drink and stuff im not gonna lie i smoke (yes the kind your mother doesen't like meaning both!) im asthmatic but some of my friends told me to go smoke so i can cure it so im doing that now, i got a part time at sellin' stuff when i need money and my full time job is DANCING!! lol no but i do like dancing specially Shufflin' but like i as saying y full time job is working with fire extinguishers (yeah i recharge them and give maintenance)
and the origin of this name is because i saw this video of a hot chick inventing pet names

*this video contains curse words, i cannot bleep them this video is only to show the origin of my name*

i had always wanted to be a moderator but after a few strikes it was impossible so now i just enjoy what i have and am , a regular user loved by many XD if you hate me it's because i trolled you OR because i beat you badly

i don't like it when random people ask me for duels because they heard i was good, man if i was good then why are you looking to get your a** whoo-
and there you have it kids the story of the panda

leave positive comments because negative comments kills ponies

(BTW i don't get the whole pony thing, but after a while i leared to just go with the flow)

im a very lazy person

any questions just ask awaaaaaay!!!....
Sexy Candy Panda
Sexy Candy Panda

Birthday : 1990-02-27

http://dueling network.com

Back to top Go down