Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

funkiellu

2 posters

Go down

funkiellu Empty funkiellu

Post  dsrdić 2011-08-28, 15:55

Hi Dueling Network Forum!
I have a problem i dueled one guy on Dueling Network and i summoned Uria, lord of searing flames and and had Snipe hunter on the field so i activated his eff to destroy 1 face down and i threw dice and i got 5 and destroyed magic cylinder and i wiped out his last life points(lp),and then hi just quitted.
I hate that kind of people so i went to private chat and told him that he needs to learn accept and admit defeat and he just said smd(suc* my dic*) so i want to ban him beouse i think that Dueling Network doesn't need that kind of people.
So if anyone of you know some Dueling Network admin please tell me so i can tell him this story.
dsrdić
dsrdić

Birthday : 1995-11-21

Back to top Go down

funkiellu Empty Re: funkiellu

Post  KaousFaustXIII 2011-08-29, 13:01

First of all, wrong section.

Second, if you're playing on Advanced (Rated), your opponent quitting automatically counts as a Win for you... Playing on unrated section does not affect your record in any way regardless of the results. Either way i don't think lecturing him about what to do about his duels was necessary... what kind of reply we're you expecting?

Anyway if you feel you we're wronged, post a report here, the admins will review it and take the appropriate action:
http://www.duelingnetwork.com/resources/tools/choose.html

kthx '')/
KaousFaustXIII
KaousFaustXIII

Birthday : 1986-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post  dsrdić 2011-09-08, 09:32

i know that it counts as my win but i get more rating and repution so i think its not fair for me to not get repution
dsrdić
dsrdić

Birthday : 1995-11-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum