Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mahiraku - The Blackwinged Dragon Master

Go down

Mahiraku - The Blackwinged Dragon Master Empty Mahiraku - The Blackwinged Dragon Master

Post  Mahiraku 2011-09-01, 18:28

Disclaimer: I do not have Dragon Master Knight, that title just sounded cool when putting Blackwing and Dragon Master together. Now, onto the BIO.

Alright, I've been dueling since Yu-Gi-Oh! hit American shores, so I've seen every pack come out. My name is Aaron Scott and I was born in 1990, on August 4th, so yeah, I'm 21. My favorite card would have to be Number 17: Leviathan Dragon (I've only had him for maybe 8 hours at the time of this post, but that's been more than enough time to convince me.) I run several decks but my common ones used are the following:

Dragunity
Black-Wing Synchro Dragons
Fire Burn
Gravekeepers
Morphtronics
Aliens
Warriors
WARRIORS (Junk, Turbo, ETC....)

That's about it for the ones I use the most, but I have way more than that, including Fiends, Union Machines, E-Heroes, Wicked Gods, Insects, Rookie, Slifer, and Dragons. I'm currently building three decks: X-Sabers, D.D., and Ancient Gears. That is me and my Dueling status in a nutshell.
Mahiraku
Mahiraku

Birthday : 1990-08-04

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum