Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vanessa's Bio! (From Voila Vanessa) ♥ ;D

5 posters

Go down

Vanessa's Bio! (From Voila Vanessa) ♥ ;D Empty Vanessa's Bio! (From Voila Vanessa) ♥ ;D

Post  vanessahatake 2011-09-06, 14:58

Well, since there's a bio section, guess I should have a bio too! ^__^

I started playing yugimonz around 3 years ago and I was introduced to it by my friend who coaxed me into it by making me a very pretty deck. After I learned how to play my group helped me get more competitive and things just went from there.

Right now, I'm in the process of scrapping my beloved Dimensional Eatos deck and finishing my X-Saber deck.

Currently I run Agents.

Outside of Yugioh I'm a huge nerd. I love anime (over 200 series watched and counting), science fiction novels and literature in general, cosplay, and making my own clothes and accessories. I love underground fashion ^___^ and I'll play an RPG or two when I get bored.

I work for the table top gaming department at AX (North Americas largest Anime Expo). Since our assistant manager stepped down from our Yugioh tournament, next year I volunteered to take care of it for him. So, with the help of another staff member, I'm excited to be one of the people in charge of that next year. That being said, I want to try to organize a con wide battle city tournament next year. Although I'm sad that as a judge, I won't be able to enter xD

I'm 18 years old, Latina, and love collecting books, DVD's, and video games.

I have a fairly successful Yugioh blog that I started a few months ago. If you wanna read some of it:
Voila Vanessa ♥

Although because my boyfriend doesnt like me getting exposure in the Yugioh community, the blog is on hiatus. Sorry about that. Hopefully he changes his mind about me posting on there.

On there, I also have links to my Youtube channel, Twitter, and Facebook. Feel free to add me on Facebook if you like ^_____^ Bye and thanks for reading.

Me and all my geek glory =D

Vanessa's Bio! (From Voila Vanessa) ♥ ;D Dress

Vanessa's Bio! (From Voila Vanessa) ♥ ;D Meraven

Last edited by vanessahatake on 2011-12-25, 18:34; edited 1 time in total
vanessahatake
vanessahatake

Birthday : 1993-02-18

http://shadowsailorv.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Vanessa's Bio! (From Voila Vanessa) ♥ ;D Empty Re: Vanessa's Bio! (From Voila Vanessa) ♥ ;D

Post  snow 2011-09-07, 20:03

Wow very impressive welcome to the forum's i hope you enjoy your stay
snow
snow

Birthday : 1992-06-22

Back to top Go down

Vanessa's Bio! (From Voila Vanessa) ♥ ;D Empty Re: Vanessa's Bio! (From Voila Vanessa) ♥ ;D

Post  Zero2Hero 2011-09-07, 20:10

Nicely written, I'm happy to tell you that you are no longer a Nerd. Welcome to the World of Geeks, where we are Cool Nerds. 200 Animes in counting is a lot, I wonder how much I watched? XD
Still, I bet I still played the most games out of us all.
Zero2Hero
Zero2Hero
Hidden Genius
Hidden Genius

Birthday : 1994-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post  vanessahatake 2011-09-08, 01:50

snow wrote:Wow very impressive welcome to the forum's i hope you enjoy your stay

Thank you! Although I've been on these forums *pokes post number*

Emolga 0 wrote:Nicely written, I'm happy to tell you that you are no longer a Nerd. Welcome to the World of Geeks, where we are Cool Nerds. 200 Animes in counting is a lot, I wonder how much I watched? XD
Still, I bet I still played the most games out of us all.

How do you know you've played the most games? D:
vanessahatake
vanessahatake

Back to top Go down

Post  psychoturtle 2011-09-08, 07:44

Oh you talented writer you! And yes you need major work on those sabers :S I kinda went through them easily.
psychoturtle
psychoturtle

Birthday : 1996-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero2Hero 2011-09-08, 10:53

vanessahatake wrote:

I stopped counting at 50, and that was a long time ago...
It's more than 100 now... and I still see a lot of games left...

I'm rounding it off to 200... Rolling Eyes
Zero2Hero
Zero2Hero
Hidden Genius
Hidden Genius

Back to top Go down

Post  vanessahatake 2011-09-08, 18:03

psychoturtle wrote:Oh you talented writer you! And yes you need major work on those sabers :S I kinda went through them easily.

I'm still working on them.

I got 2 Dark Souls yesterday so 1 more Dark Soul to go and then I'm finished with the main deck! =D

Emolga 0 wrote:
vanessahatake wrote:

I stopped counting at 50, and that was a long time ago...
It's more than 100 now... and I still see a lot of games left...

I'm rounding it off to 200... Rolling Eyes

I'd say around 40 for me...
vanessahatake
vanessahatake

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero2Hero 2011-09-08, 18:08

Then you have a long way to go before you catch up to me. My library grows fast, so it's gonna be tough.
Zero2Hero
Zero2Hero
Hidden Genius
Hidden Genius

Back to top Go down

Post  vanessahatake 2011-09-08, 19:03

Emolga 0 wrote:Then you have a long way to go before you catch up to me. My library grows fast, so it's gonna be tough.

My book library grows faster Razz I have like 100x more books then I have video games, and thats not an overstatement xD
vanessahatake
vanessahatake

Back to top Go down

Post  Potus-Mat 2011-10-21, 17:29

vanessahatake wrote:I work for the table top gaming department at AX (North Americas largest Anime Expo). Since our assistant manager stepped down from our Yugioh tournament, next year I volunteered to take care of it for him. So, with the help of another staff member, I'm excited to be one of the people in charge of that next year. That being said, I want to try to organize a con wide battle city tournament next year. Although I'm sad that as a judge, I won't be able to enter xD
Are you serious? That is amazing. I would have used an exclaimation point, but I actually find this hard to believe. Though, after how you tore into Roses...
Potus-Mat
Potus-Mat

Birthday : 1994-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum