Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alsray

3 posters

Go down

Alsray Empty Alsray

Post  Alsray 2011-09-11, 01:48

Hello, Name's Alsray, name i created years ago. whole other story.

Anyway. I first go into the game in 2002. my brother had gone off to New Orleans, and one of the things he brought back was a Dominos Box( the game, not the pizza), full of card. the early ones, mind you.
I still recall the first card i picked out, and i still have it to this day. It was a "7-Colored Fish." good times.
First Starter deck was Joey. good times. Time wizard was a beastly card to my young mind. made edits to that deck, when i got a few packs. can't remember them, but i got hold of some interesting cards over the years, 8 tins worth, i think.

One day, I Discovered Ground collapse. from then on, i screwed with everyone. then i got ojama trio. even better. Then i made a nice ojama OTK build in DN

but nowadays....i've got Skill Drain and have been trying to build a good anti-meta deck that is from a premade build. i've had it for a while, but it is now my main focus. along with Banishing spells/traps. That should hand most meta decks.

And thats where i get my Title: The Banisher of Skills.

Currently Running:
Ojama OTK
Skill Banish
Alsray
Alsray

Birthday : 1993-11-06

Back to top Go down

Alsray Empty Re: Alsray

Post  Yea,what eva 2011-09-11, 02:18

So hi and thanks for share your history lol
Yea,what eva
Yea,what eva

Birthday : 1994-06-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Prince Vegeta 2011-09-11, 03:06

welcome bro, hope you have a great time here in forums any questions just PM me or one of the many mods here
Prince Vegeta
Prince Vegeta

Birthday : 1995-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum