Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ayane's Bio

3 posters

Go down

Ayane's Bio Empty Ayane's Bio

Post  Ayane 2011-09-11, 18:43

I became part of Yu-Gi-Oh! only 3 years ago. I am a former Magic player and well, my boyfriend played YGO. And both habits were just not going to work in our relationship. So I put aside my Magic cards and came into YGO. It was not as annoying as it seemed. ^_^

Within a year of playing YGO, I became engulfed in the game. I became a judge and started running locals and everything. For those who have read my introduction that I posted so long ago (LOL) I now own more than 13,000 cards. ^_^ Just the beginning. My goal is to own a play set of EVERY card made in all rarities. Of course that will take some time unless I find some people who are willing to start selling me their sets. As we all know with YGO, money talks. So I WILL reach my goal.

I am in process of opening up shop a card shop. It will start with YGO, then branch off into all other TCG games. The name of my shop is TCG Nation! My team is very supportive of everything that I am doing.

During the past three years I have gotten my son (almost 5) into the game. Right now he just likes the cards but he is slowly learning how to use them. Especially with the new wordings in place it is making it easier for him.

I am found on many forums, and many people probably already know me, however here is my run down.

Twilight Gaming - Global Mod ( they merged with MNE)
Midnight Express - I have been all positions including Admin. Life took over a few months ago and I took a leave and now I am the trade mod working on moving back up the ladder.
Magic Gaming - Global Mod ( they merged with MTG Darkness)
MTG Darkness - I am currently a YGO Mod
Yugimonz - a little forum I am currently a YGO mod for a friend but he wants me to be more soon.

Well, there is my run down. I am also open to all questions if anyone has any. ^_^
Ayane
Ayane

Back to top Go down

Ayane's Bio Empty Re: Ayane's Bio

Post  vanessahatake 2011-09-12, 17:03

That's awesome O: If I ever have a kid, I also want to turn it into a mini-me. That would be soooooo cute >___<

Good luck with your card shop~~ Where is it gonna be? o:

vanessahatake
vanessahatake

Birthday : 1993-02-18

http://shadowsailorv.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayane 2011-09-12, 18:48

At the moment I am basing it out of my home with my own cards and other collections I can get my hands on. I am a collector by trade and I want a playset of EVERY card in EVERY rarity. After I can get everything together I will be putting it up online and once enough sales have been generated I will be branching off to other TCGS and opening up a store front here in Virginia. If I don't move before then.
Ayane
Ayane

Back to top Go down

Post  Potus-Mat 2011-09-12, 18:51

Ayane wrote:At the moment I am basing it out of my home with my own cards and other collections I can get my hands on. I am a collector by trade and I want a playset of EVERY card in EVERY rarity. After I can get everything together I will be putting it up online and once enough sales have been generated I will be branching off to other TCGS and opening up a store front here in Virginia. If I don't move before then.
A woman? Running a card shop? Ha! Next you will tell me children play children's card games.
I jest, of course. So, an entrepreneur... Interesting.
Potus-Mat
Potus-Mat

Birthday : 1994-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post  vanessahatake 2011-09-12, 20:21

Ayane wrote:At the moment I am basing it out of my home with my own cards and other collections I can get my hands on. I am a collector by trade and I want a playset of EVERY card in EVERY rarity. After I can get everything together I will be putting it up online and once enough sales have been generated I will be branching off to other TCGS and opening up a store front here in Virginia. If I don't move before then.

Wish I was in Virginia...
vanessahatake
vanessahatake

Birthday : 1993-02-18

http://shadowsailorv.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayane 2011-09-12, 20:45

Potus-Mat wrote:
A woman? Running a card shop? Ha! Next you will tell me children play children's card games.

ha ha ha... Well my son is almost 5 and he is starting to play ^_^
Ayane
Ayane

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayane 2011-09-12, 20:46

vanessahatake wrote:

Wish I was in Virginia...

Well, just PM me with what you are looking for or need and I will see if I have it and we can work something out.
Ayane
Ayane

Back to top Go down

Post  Potus-Mat 2011-09-12, 21:11

Ayane wrote:
Potus-Mat wrote:
ha ha ha... Well my son is almost 5 and he is starting to play ^_^
I know, I read the biography...
So, do you plan on getting a small business loan, or what?
Potus-Mat
Potus-Mat

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayane 2011-09-12, 21:36

Nope, not at the moment. A comic shop owner in my area is a friend of mine and we have been in talks that after I get rolling I could rent space from him and then we can open a bigger shop together somewhere down the line.
Ayane
Ayane

Back to top Go down

Post  Potus-Mat 2011-09-12, 22:09

So, it pays to have friends...
Alrighty, what brings you to The Dueling Network?
Potus-Mat
Potus-Mat

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayane 2011-09-13, 18:21

Potus-Mat wrote:So, it pays to have friends...
Alrighty, what brings you to The Dueling Network?

Well, let's see here.

a) I love to play the game
b) I love learning about new cards/moves/decks
c) I love meeting new people
d) I wanted to bring my knowledge here and see if there is anyone I can help, or anyone I can learn from.
Ayane
Ayane

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum