Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i got banned for 1 day but..

2 posters

Go down

i got banned for 1 day but.. Empty i got banned for 1 day but..

Post  enmanuel7 2011-09-22, 16:52

hello to all dn staff i got banned today ,first i was going to complain a lot but i readed some posts and i understanded why i got the ban ,i was dueling with this guy dont remember the name but he called me gay like 4 times just for summoning a stardust a set 4 cards ,then he tried to re do a wrong move he did ,i tell him that he cant do that and the guy continued to insult me then i pressed the a.s.s button ,i now that i get banned couse the a.s.s button its a last resort but i wanted to know if that guy got banned too ,otherwise it would be so unfair

PD sorry for my english i know it is bad
enmanuel7
enmanuel7

Birthday : 1989-12-24

Back to top Go down

i got banned for 1 day but.. Empty Re: i got banned for 1 day but..

Post  KaousFaustXIII 2011-09-22, 16:57

create a ban appeal here
http://forum.duelingnetwork.com/h3-ban-appeal-2

if what you say is true, there's a chance we would be able to see that conversation on the screenshot sent by that person '')/ or if you have a screenshot of your own, you can also include that.
KaousFaustXIII
KaousFaustXIII

Birthday : 1986-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post  enmanuel7 2011-09-22, 17:02

KaousFaustXIII wrote:create a ban appeal here
http://forum.duelingnetwork.com/h3-ban-appeal-2

if what you say is true, there's a chance we would be able to see that conversation on the screenshot sent by that person '')/ or if you have a screenshot of your own, you can also include that.

i dont remember his name only that he had 1100+rep and trish as his avatar ,and i dont know to take screenshots next time i gonna do that,thanks for the information next time i will be more carefull
enmanuel7
enmanuel7

Birthday : 1989-12-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down