Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where can I find a comparison of the previous and new ban lists?

3 posters

Go down

Where can I find a comparison of the previous and new ban lists? Empty Where can I find a comparison of the previous and new ban lists?

Post  DuelKing 2011-10-01, 16:44

It's been a long time since I last looked at a ban list (3 years, I believe) and I know that the ban list changes. At first, I didn't even think about it when I joined DN. Now I'm curious. I want to see what's changed. (All I know is Black Luster Soldier-Envoy of the beginning is unbanned, MST is at 3, and Heavy Storm is back)
DuelKing
DuelKing

Birthday : 1997-03-25

Back to top Go down

Where can I find a comparison of the previous and new ban lists? Empty Re: Where can I find a comparison of the previous and new ban lists?

Post  Potus-Mat 2011-10-01, 18:47

Potus-Mat
Potus-Mat

Birthday : 1994-03-13

Back to top Go down

Where can I find a comparison of the previous and new ban lists? Empty Re: Where can I find a comparison of the previous and new ban lists?

Post  DarkRiku 2011-10-01, 18:49

DuelKing wrote:It's been a long time since I last looked at a ban list (3 years, I believe) and I know that the ban list changes. At first, I didn't even think about it when I joined DN. Now I'm curious. I want to see what's changed. (All I know is Black Luster Soldier-Envoy of the beginning is unbanned, MST is at 3, and Heavy Storm is back)

http://www.yugioh-card.com/en/limited/

It is on the Yugioh Main Site. They keep the previous ban list posted on it as well. Just click on previous list and their you go for your comparison.

Mat! You always have to one up me. Rolling Eyes
DarkRiku
DarkRiku
Keyblade Wielder
Keyblade Wielder

Birthday : 1984-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum