Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

708 - Galactic Overlord

+25
WrightJustice
Eliwood
95apocalypse
Lovelace
jwilliamson
Potus-Mat
Vincent
gamer14
Saturn
RareHunter
Dog King
AhhGoodTimes
Vamp Shogun
*Kaito Tenjo*
S.S.A.
Badass_Bunny
Ultimate lol
Tsunayoshi
Raye
MultiJazzBeat
kangtuji
The_Muteki
HarleyThomas
The_Shang
zerods
29 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

708 - Galactic Overlord - Page 2 Empty Re: 708 - Galactic Overlord

Post  R4GEKILL 2012-01-08, 02:13

Sly123 wrote:
R4GEKILL wrote:I wanted more Inzektor support. All I got was bad level changing crap, and a rank 5 inzektor xyz that's even worse then Exa-Beetle. This is Blackwings ALL OVER AGAIN. One good set and the rest is crap. The archetype gains nothing usable for the rest of the game's existence, then their boss monster(s) are trash, then they get nerfed.

Inzektor Gruff makes the deck even better sir.

It's the best thing the deck got but... It's honestly a waste of space. A veiler or a MAXX would make much better use of the space gruf would occupy. It's just not that great. Just making lvl 8s with birdman. But I like rank 3 much better.
R4GEKILL
R4GEKILL

Back to top Go down

Post  Sly123 2012-01-08, 02:15

R4GEKILL wrote:
Sly123 wrote:
R4GEKILL wrote:I wanted more Inzektor support. All I got was bad level changing crap, and a rank 5 inzektor xyz that's even worse then Exa-Beetle. This is Blackwings ALL OVER AGAIN. One good set and the rest is crap. The archetype gains nothing usable for the rest of the game's existence, then their boss monster(s) are trash, then they get nerfed.

It's the best thing the deck got but... It's honestly a waste of space. A veiler or a MAXX would make much better use of the space gruf would occupy. It's just not that great. Just making lvl 8s with birdman. But I like rank 3 much better.

Having another enabler not named Inzektor Hornet adds consistency. Also being able to trigger centipede and dragonfly effects without destroying something is good, since opponents won't always have cards on field.
Sly123
Sly123

Birthday : 1997-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post  R4GEKILL 2012-01-08, 02:19

Sly123 wrote:
R4GEKILL wrote:
Sly123 wrote:

Having another enabler not named Inzektor Hornet adds consistency. Also being able to trigger centipede and dragonfly effects without destroying something is good, since opponents won't always have cards on field.

Ehh... You make a good point. I'd still only play 1 tho. Hornet is much more useful and at a much higher risk of being DD crowed or something.
R4GEKILL
R4GEKILL

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsunayoshi 2012-01-08, 02:40

No such card as Gruff exists.
Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi

Birthday : 1987-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post  R4GEKILL 2012-01-08, 02:56

Tsunayoshi wrote:No such card as Gruff exists.
It's real, just not on DN ATM.
R4GEKILL
R4GEKILL

Back to top Go down

Post  AhhGoodTimes 2012-01-08, 10:48

Tsunayoshi wrote:No such card as Gruff exists.

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Inzektor_Gruf
AhhGoodTimes
AhhGoodTimes

Back to top Go down

Post  Badass_Bunny 2012-01-17, 02:14

GAOV-JP0(??)
Cardcar - D 「カードカー・D」
EARTH/Machine - Effect/2/800/400
Effect unconfirmed: Activate this effect by Releasing this card during Main Phase 1 of the turn it was Normal Summoned. Draw 2 cards, and skip to the End Phase.

GAOV-JP0(??)
Holy Carved God Dragon - Eneardo 「聖刻神龍-エネアード」
LIGHT/Dragon - Xyz - Effect/Rank 8/(???)/(???)
2 x Level 8 Monster
Effect unconfirmed: Once per turn, you can activate this effect by removing 1 Xyz Material from this card and Releasing any number of Monsters from your hand or that you control. Destroy cards your opponent controls up to the number of released monster.

GAOV-JP0(??)
Holy Carved Dragon King Atumus 「聖刻龍王-アトゥムス」
LIGHT/Dragon - Xyz - Effect/Rank 6/(???)/(???)
2 x Level 6 Dragon-Type Monster
Effect unconfirmed: Once per turn, you can activate this effect by removing 1 Xyz Material from this card. Select 1 Dragon-Type monster from your Deck and Special Summon it with its ATK and DEF made 0. During the turn you activated this effect, this card cannot attack.

GAOV-JP0(??)
No. 32 Ocean Biting Dragon - Shark Drake 「No.32 海咬龍シャーク・ドレイク」
(???)/(???) - Xyz - Effect/2800/2100
3x Level 4 Monster
Effect unconfirmed: When this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard, you can activate this effect by removing 1 Xyz Material from this card. Special Summon that opponent's monster from the Graveyard to your opponent's field with its ATK reduced by 1000, and have this card battle it once more. This effect can only be used once per turn.

GAOV-JP0(??)
Fullmetal Photoglide - Focus Force 「No.25 重装光学撮影機フォーカス・フォース」
LIGHT/Machine - Xyz - Effect/6/2800/2400
2x Level 6 Monster
Effect unconfirmed: When the effect of a Level 5 or (higher/lower?) monster your opponent controls is activated, you can activate this effect by removing 1 Xyz Material from this card. That effect is negated. You can use this effect during your opponent's turn.

GAOV-JP0(??)
Holy Carved Seal of Gathering 「召集の聖刻印」
Normal Magic Card
Effect unconfirmed: Select 1 "Holy Carved" Monster in your Deck and add it to your hand.

GAOV-JP0(??)
Holy Carved Seal of Superstrength 「超力の聖刻印」
Normal MagicCard
Effect unconfirmed: Select 1 "Holy Carved" Monster in your hand and Special Summon it.

GAOV-JP0(??)
Holy Carved Seal of Erasure 「抹殺の聖刻印」
Normal Trap Card
Effect unconfirmed: Activate by Releasing 1 "Holy Carved" Monster you control. Remove from play 1 card your opponent controls.

I'll try to get the images soon.
Badass_Bunny
Badass_Bunny
Smexy Duelist
Smexy Duelist

Birthday : 1996-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post  AsherpotterCOPY 2012-01-17, 04:44

I want an X-Saber Xyz that doesn't suck. Or at least a monster to go with the one we've got.
AsherpotterCOPY
AsherpotterCOPY

Back to top Go down

Post  Roxzen 2012-01-17, 04:49

Eneardo looks fun. Cardcar - D might see play in Stall oriented decks or Exodia. Shark Drake is troll, FMP is neat, though outclassed by Streak Bouncer.

Seems like a fun set.
Roxzen
Roxzen

Birthday : 1992-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post  R4GEKILL 2012-01-17, 13:11

Did anyone see Neo-Galaxy Eyes?
Stupid hard to bring out, but damn... Worse then quasar. WAY Worse then quasar.
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Neo_Galaxy-Eyes_Photon_Dragon
3 Level 8 monsters
When this card is Xyz Summoned using "Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon" as Xyz Material: Negate the effect(s) of all other face-up cards on the field. Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; detach all Xyz Materials from monsters your opponent controls. This turn, this card gains 500 ATK for each Xyz Material detached, and during this turn's Battle Phase, this card can attack equal to the number of Xyz Materials detached by this effect.
R4GEKILL
R4GEKILL

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2