Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madame Aoi's Bio. ~

4 posters

Go down

Madame Aoi's Bio. ~  Empty Madame Aoi's Bio. ~

Post  Madame Aoi 2011-10-07, 22:35

Well, I feel it is about time that I should make an introduction thread for myself, so all of you can find out who I am, and any kind of information you'd like to know about myself. If there is anything that I have not currently listed, that you want to know, please feel free to ask.

My real life name is Kylie, and I am eighteen years of age. I work as a Secretary for a Telemarketing business in Ohio. I have already graduated and in my spare time when I am not working, I enjoy trying to find other Yu-gi-oh! duelists in my area, as well as to collect other cards. I also have a strong passion of role playing as well, which I am very imaginative and take my time in doing.

If you haven't noticed, I am a female duelist, who is very different from the typical female duelist you'd find around here. i tend to be straight forward with my replies, and I use broad vocabulary, and detailed write-backs whenever someone is speaking to me. I enjoy casual conversation, and meeting new acquaintances no matter where I am.

I started Yu-gi-oh! back in the Winter of 2001, my first card surprisingly being Tenderness. I didn't necessarily have a Starter deck to begin with, because in my class room at the time, I saw students like me with these cards, and I wanted to see what they were all about. My friend Catherine, decided to start me off with my first card, and indeed as I said, it was Tenderness. Ever since then, I've come to enjoy the new cards, ( Other then those Xyz and Syncrho), fresh dueling faces, and other sorts of things.

My main decks that I currently use on this website are the following:

• Nurse Burn
  • my Female's Only deck
  • Harpie's
  • Tea's deck ( Made by me, which is an updated version)

I am more then willing to have a conversation, and make new friendships with anyone who is willing, so please, be sure to reply if you'd like to know me a bit more. Any quesions? Just ask. ~
Madame Aoi
Madame Aoi

Birthday : 1994-03-02

Back to top Go down

Madame Aoi's Bio. ~  Empty Re: Madame Aoi's Bio. ~

Post  Potus-Mat 2011-10-07, 22:40

Wait, Telemarketing? You will not like my newly constructed Eleventh Circle...
Well, you sound like a very nice person, Miss Aoi. A dying breed of polite and advanced people.
So, anything in your lovelife?
Potus-Mat
Potus-Mat

Birthday : 1994-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post  ancientman7 2011-10-07, 22:48

lol potus dying for love?

Anyways nice to you, if you want we can have a duel sometimes.
ancientman7
ancientman7
[AW] Aesir Warriors
[AW] Aesir Warriors

Birthday : 1992-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Madame Aoi 2011-10-07, 23:17

Potus - No I do not currently have a love life. I haven't really ever had a man ask me out, or tell me that they find me interesting. I appreciate the compliments.

Ancientman7 - Yes, sure. If that is what you would like to do some time, then so be it.
Madame Aoi
Madame Aoi

Back to top Go down

Post  Potus-Mat 2011-10-07, 23:19

I neither compliment nor insult; I merely speak truths. Also, given your pictures, I find such a thing hard to believe.
Potus-Mat
Potus-Mat

Birthday : 1994-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Madame Aoi 2011-10-07, 23:26

Ha, well thank you, dear. I do try to look my best whenever I am taking a picture.
Madame Aoi
Madame Aoi

Back to top Go down

Post  Adept VantageSP 2011-10-07, 23:30

You do have a very elegant manner of speech. I respect that, many people today have moved toward more grotesque conversational tendencies and words. I am glad to see a fellow intellectual on the site. If you ever want to chat about intelligent topics, feel free to ask me. Also I started yugioh the same way. My friend gave me a card, and that started my collection, I then bought the starter decks. My friend gave me Masaaki the Legendary Swordsman.
Adept VantageSP
Adept VantageSP
Adept Swordsmaster
 Adept Swordsmaster

Birthday : 1992-05-08

http://yugiohgxforums.b1.jcink.com/index.php?

Back to top Go down

Post  Madame Aoi 2011-10-07, 23:37

Very interesting, then we have something in common then. Thank you for the respectful comments about myself. I am somewhat elegant in the way that I speak, and I do not talk in grotesque manners, simply because it is inappropriate and not needed. I look forward to having more conversations with you and Potus, as well as anyone else I currently meet from this journey.
Madame Aoi
Madame Aoi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum