Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soldat der liebe

3 posters

Go down

Soldat der liebe Empty Soldat der liebe

Post  Minako 2011-05-31, 12:47

Hello everyone I am Minako. I was the head administer of TWA for a good while and I'm a member of FL. I'm an average duelist with average ruling knowledge. I enjoy dueling especially when it's with friends or when it's tough. I am very friendly and easy to get along with. I am very relaxed and I take everything in stride. However I can argue to the death sometimes and I sometimes get my feelings hurt easily. Though I will normally get over it fairly quick even if I have to force myself to stop being a baby. I hate drama and gossip. I think people would get along better if they would just mind their own damn business. Most the info in my profile is a lie so don't go by it. I love anime, books, mangas, cartoons, and sitcoms. However I don't watch much t.v. and I very rarely watch movies. I spend most of my spare time on the net. So you'll find me here often. I will update this time to time I'm sure.

Books read: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn, Marked, Betrayed, Chosen, Untamed, Hunted, Tempted, Burned, The Lightening Thief, The Sea of Monsters, The Battle of the Labyrinth, The Titan's Curse, The Last Olympian, Beautiful Creatures, The Los Angles B.B. Murder Cases, The Fall of Reach, The Flood, The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner, Red Pyramid, Orphans of Chaos, the lost hero, Awakened, the ruins, Beautiful Darkness, Red Riding Hood, city of fallen angles, et ectera

Currently Reading: (L change the world)

Please feel free to talk to me about any Book I've read but not one I'm reading.

Animes: Rozen Maiden, Sailor Moon, Full Metal Alchemist, Dragon Ball Z/GT, Gun Slinger girl, Burst Angel, Card Captor Sakura, Trigun, Blood+, Blood Trinity, Street Fighter II, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Witchblade, Speed Grapher, Gundam Wing, Gunadm Seed, Beck, Outlaw Star, Cowboy Bebop, Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha/A's/StrikerS, Kite, Black Cat, Gigamesh, Thunder Cats, Voltron, Inuyasha, Shuffle, Buso Renkin, Rave Master, the melancholy of haruhi suzumiya, shaman king, Elfen Lied, Samurai Shamploo, fate stay night, et ectera

Mangas: No Bra, The Prince of Tennis, Bleach, Naruto, Witch Hunter, Death Note, When you look like an Angel, School Mermaid et ectera
Minako
Minako
The Cardcaptor
The Cardcaptor

Birthday : 1993-10-22

http://www.worldduelingacademy.com/

Back to top Go down

Soldat der liebe Empty Re: Soldat der liebe

Post  Ecchi.keL 2011-05-31, 22:36

i wish i had time reading too :>
your cool :>
Ecchi.keL