Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Side Decks, Hand Movement, Friend Listing

2 posters

Go down

Side Decks, Hand Movement, Friend Listing Empty Side Decks, Hand Movement, Friend Listing

Post  Tantalus 2011-06-01, 13:51

I didn't see a general suggestion thread so excuse me if I wasn't suppose to create this thread in the first place. I've been using this for a while and I found some things I like about it and some things I don't. I feel that sometimes this can be somewhat slower than YVD in terms of moving cards around. You activate command by hovering your cursor over the card. It's simple but can be a bit annoying when you want things to be done quickly, like when searching the deck I scrolled down a bit to look for soemthing but realized it was at the top. I had my cursor over it, but you didn't see the command options for it as it only appears at the top of the card. If you could right click instead or moving your cursor onto it, it would make things a bit faster.

Also I realized that we have a Side Deck available but there's no way to change it during a duel. That makes it pointless doesn't it? I also think we need a faster way of moving several cards at once. When someone plays a card destruction I should be able to move my whole hand at once rather than doing each one one by one.

Another suggestion that I have is the option of creating a friend's list so I can be informed when a friend comes online so when can duel together.

Thanks for taking the time to read this post. I look forward to your reply.
Tantalus
Tantalus

Back to top Go down

Side Decks, Hand Movement, Friend Listing Empty Re: Side Decks, Hand Movement, Friend Listing

Post  Miley Syrus + 2011-06-01, 14:11

All of these are things that have been suggested, and already things we are working on to implement. It doesn't take 15 minutes for one person to write all the code.
Miley Syrus +
Miley Syrus +

Birthday : 1991-01-11

Back to top Go down