Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Atticus Rhodes

+2
Lovelace
Atticus Rhodes
6 posters

Go down

Atticus Rhodes Empty Atticus Rhodes

Post  Atticus Rhodes 2011-10-12, 19:10

Hello, if you couldn't tell from the title or my username, I go by Atticus Rhodes. I am new to the the DN forum, however I am not new to the community. I know many of the players here from different forums. The site I used to frequently be apart of was Kaiba Corp, but sadly it was shut down so I'm attempting to use this in its place.

A bit about me, I am almost 19 years old. I actually left Yu-Gi-Oh all together almost 6 months ago. I missed the enviorment and dueling with friends so I've decided to come back recently, only about a week ago. I realize I've missed a lot of new things but I am a very quick learner and I already have the new format down. Because I have been gone for so long my overall knowledge of the game has become a bit sloppy, such as forgetting rulings at times, but I am revising everything and should be back to speed very soon. If you duel me and I make a mistake, now you know why, I usually never do and when I do I will catch myself before my opponent can.

I have been apart of the yugioh community for almost 3 years now. I see the same good old faces I've seen back then. I was leader (not sure if any of you will have heard of this team) of a team called Lethal Edge. LE was one of the best teams but now, sadly, it has been in better shape. I have been playing competively ever since I joined the community and I started playing the game in 2003.

My take on how the game is now... regardless if I like or dislike these new cards, they here. So I deal with them and learn how to use them. I take it upon myself to learn everything about the top tier decks, however that does not mean I do not create my own original decks. A lot of my friends on here know me to create weird decks, and while a lot of them can't stand up to the meta it is still fun to try new things.

I am an experienced competitive duelist. I have been in many wars before, though not too recently. I have been an admin on various academies and a moderator on a few as well. If any of you have heard of KCTAU, that is a forum I am active, and it is a team/academy forum that organizes wars and other events. I am now in the process of making a new team, and I am currently on the search for new competitive duelists. If you haven't, take a look at this application topic if you are interested. Trust me, I know how to choose duelists, operate, and lead a team. If you are good, I will know.

http://forum.duelingnetwork.com/t7437-malefic-assault-now-recruiting

I was also once very well known for my GFX skills. While I am a retired artist, I still have knowledge behind GFX and I can help anyone who needs it. Do not ask me to make anything because I wont. I look foward in meeting new people, and I hope I didnt bore you with my long post haha.
Atticus Rhodes
Atticus Rhodes

Back to top Go down

Atticus Rhodes Empty Re: Atticus Rhodes

Post  Lovelace 2011-10-12, 19:19

Welcome to DN and DN forums, have fun, stay active, and follow the rules
Lovelace
Lovelace

Birthday : 1999-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post  RG41 2011-10-29, 20:59

Welcome to the Forums, Ex-Leader. I hope you get comfy to this forum. Godspeed to you & Malefic Assault.
RG41
RG41

Birthday : 1991-09-13

https://www.youtube.com/user/Retrogamer41

Back to top Go down

Post  Potus-Mat 2011-10-29, 21:01

RG41 wrote:Welcome to the Forums, Ex-Leader. I hope you get comfy to this forum. Godspeed to you & Malefic Assault.
"Ex-leader"? So many KCVDS people here...
Potus-Mat
Potus-Mat

Birthday : 1994-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post  RG41 2011-10-29, 21:27

Potus-Mat wrote:
RG41 wrote:Welcome to the Forums, Ex-Leader. I hope you get comfy to this forum. Godspeed to you & Malefic Assault.
"Ex-leader"? So many KCVDS people here...
Not really. HE use to be my leader in the team Malefic Assault.
RG41
RG41

Birthday : 1991-09-13

https://www.youtube.com/user/Retrogamer41

Back to top Go down

Post  Prince Vegeta 2011-10-29, 21:31

yeah about LE amy told me about that and alot more XDD but anyways welcome to the forum bro if any questions you can talk to me Wink and um really hope we can meet up in DN so we can duel and talk
Prince Vegeta
Prince Vegeta

Birthday : 1995-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Amy Cool 2011-10-29, 21:39

Atticus was very known in our former community. Great duelist and the best GFX-er our YGO forums had. Nuff said. Atticus Rhodes 2585209286

P.S. Axel if he had any questions he would obviously come to me for that. Atticus Rhodes 2859867778
Amy Cool
Amy Cool

Back to top Go down

Post  Prince Vegeta 2011-10-29, 21:48

well you never know you know? and it's called being nice XP lol pero na
it's all good atleast he is now here
Prince Vegeta
Prince Vegeta

Back to top Go down

Post  Amy Cool 2011-10-29, 21:58

I am joking a lot, addict to it axel. Cool
Amy Cool
Amy Cool

Back to top Go down

Post  Prince Vegeta 2011-10-29, 22:17

Amy Cool wrote:I am joking a lot, addict to it axel. Cool
lol i know XDD
Prince Vegeta
Prince Vegeta

Back to top Go down

Post  Atticus Rhodes 2011-10-29, 23:53

There are not enough KCVDS people here! Haha, and whatever Amy said is probably not true. She's just mad at me for ignoring her all the time. Smile
Atticus Rhodes
Atticus Rhodes

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovelace 2011-10-29, 23:56

Atticus Rhodes wrote:There are not enough KCVDS people here!

I'm a KC person, which means there is enough.
Lovelace
Lovelace

Birthday : 1999-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down