Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Logged In To Dueling Server Elsewhere?!?

Go down

Logged In To Dueling Server Elsewhere?!? Empty Logged In To Dueling Server Elsewhere?!?

Post  noigul10 2011-10-13, 22:43

Yeahhhh I have logged in many times, and I was logged in and dueling, when I lost connection, so I refreshed the page and attempted to click "duel!" again, and it claimed that I was logged in to the dueling server elsewhere. This has occurred before, so I emptied my cookies and cleared cache, to no luck. I restarted my computor, still no luck. I even got a new web browser and had no luck. I created a new account and looked at the online users list and my apparently online username wasn't on the list! What does this mean? What can I do to play on my original account again? Sad

noigul10

Back to top Go down

Logged In To Dueling Server Elsewhere?!? Empty Re: Logged In To Dueling Server Elsewhere?!?

Post  noigul10 2011-10-13, 23:16

Is there a way to have an Admin log me out?

noigul10

Back to top Go down

Logged In To Dueling Server Elsewhere?!? Empty Re: Logged In To Dueling Server Elsewhere?!?

Post  noigul10 2011-10-14, 07:57

Nevermind, just logged in, I'm guessing either someone was logged in and no longer is or the glitch fixed itself over time.

noigul10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down