Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More about myself

3 posters

Go down

More about myself Empty More about myself

Post  general 2011-06-03, 01:31

I used to play yu-gi-oh in real life and I hope to play again soon. See the reason I haven't played for over 6-months IRL is because I am currently in college. Admittedly, DN has allowed me to play the game I so loved again and I am very appreciative to the makers of this wonderful invention for allowing me to test out deck Ideas I could never have done before satisfactorily.

Besides yu-gi-oh, I enjoy philosophy, particularly the pop culture and philosophy series, currently I am reading South Park and philosophy which isn't bad at all. My IRL decks were all over the place just like my DN decks, but I could never subscribe to playing any one deck for any length of time. But as of right now, I am hoping to someday build an Alien deck and if possible a vehicroid deck.

So yeah, that's pretty much it. Very Happy
general
general

Back to top Go down

More about myself Empty Re: More about myself

Post  Miley Syrus + 2011-06-03, 01:57

I've stopped playing irl way before college, but I always wanted to get back into it again. But it's nice to see you have your priorities straight.

Nice to learn about you. Smile
Miley Syrus +
Miley Syrus +

Birthday : 1991-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post  general 2011-06-03, 02:01

Miley Syrus + wrote:I've stopped playing irl way before college, but I always wanted to get back into it again. But it's nice to see you have your priorities straight.

Nice to learn about you. Smile

I know this seems random but I feel I have to ask. Do you like Miley Cyrus? She's not exactly my cup of tea, me preferring more classical music but I am just overall curious. Smile
general
general

Back to top Go down

Post  Miley Syrus + 2011-06-03, 02:13

No it's just a name choice I chose due to my prior username being Syrus + in 09 on another site. Everyone referred to me as Miley since the two go well together, which is why I spell it with an S rather than a C.

I like all music except country. :s
Miley Syrus +
Miley Syrus +

Back to top Go down

Post  general 2011-06-03, 02:17

Oh? That's too bad cause some of the less known country singers like Ray LaMontagne and Doug Paisley are pretty good. I only have one song from both of them but I enjoy them very much.

If you ever saw the Traveler's insurance commercial with the dog and liked the song in it then you like Lamontagne whose song "Trouble" was used for it. Smile
general
general

Back to top Go down

Post  Miley Syrus + 2011-06-03, 02:27

I haven't heard of either of those artists, so I can comply that they are less known. Razz

I've never seen that commercial either. :/

I feel deprived.
Miley Syrus +
Miley Syrus +

Back to top Go down

Post  nomniallnom 2011-06-03, 04:27

Hey, Miley and general! Yes, nice to learn about you.. Miley you heard of A Day to Remember? They are awesome. go on youtube or grooveshark and type in a day to remember. Listen to I it means alot to you and Have Faith in me
nomniallnom
nomniallnom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum