Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

obelisk the tormentor

5 posters

Go down

Solved obelisk the tormentor

Post  forever irish 2011-10-23, 14:18

hey just wondering is obelisk the tormentor banned from tournaments(like the one that doesnt show his effect but can u tell me the one that shows his effect is that illegal/legal in a tournament as well?
also does any1 have a notion how much its worth?

forever irish

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: obelisk the tormentor

Post  Supreme_King 2011-10-23, 14:53

Obelisk and Ra have legal counterparts, which are the effect monsters called like their anime counterparts accordingly. Those are legal cards. The Blue, Red and Yellow God cards are illegal however.
Supreme_King
Supreme_King
Hakuna Matata
Hakuna Matata

Birthday : 1994-11-25

Back to top Go down

Post  forever irish 2011-10-25, 10:53

ah damit mine is the non tournament legal version and can any1 tell me what its worth?

forever irish

Back to top Go down

Post  Chiaki 2011-10-25, 11:49

I'm unsure what it is worth, but you could check google for card prices using sites like trollandtoad.com. You could use the money or anything you can spare to get the playable Obelisk from Gold Series 4; it shouldn't be too costly to purchase as a single.
Chiaki
Chiaki

Back to top Go down

Post  viperver1 2011-10-26, 03:07

The tournament playable gods were in the previous Shonen Jump Magazines and Gold Series 4. I have legal releases of these cards (in english ofc) and some stores do stock these cards. If you have tried Troll and Toad or ebay then they might have these available.

The egyptian gods you mentioned are those that says "This card cannot be used in a Duel." on it and in the coloured borders which is only made for collectors. It's rather better to store them away and get the tournament legal versions of Ra and Obelisk.
viperver1
viperver1

Birthday : 1984-02-13

Back to top Go down

Post  TengLee 2011-10-26, 04:21

forever irish wrote:ah damit mine is the non tournament legal version and can any1 tell me what its worth?

The Egyptian God Cards from the "Gameboy Worldwide Edition: God Cards" tend to be more expensive since they are more difficult to get. Gameboy Editions are worth more than the other God Cards. On average, they will go to about 10-15 dollars for the one in Jumps, on the other hand, since Legendary Collection is more easier to obtain, they end up on average of 4-6 dollars.
TengLee
TengLee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down