Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parasite Paracide - An Analysis of it's Evil Implications

+9
Hunter_13
T3RCX
DarkRiku
Miror B.
Tsunayoshi
{EX} TheVoid
Metta World Peace
Adept VantageSP
nsanejokr
13 posters

Go down

Parasite Paracide - An Analysis of it's Evil Implications Empty Parasite Paracide - An Analysis of it's Evil Implications

Post  nsanejokr 2011-11-02, 01:41

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Parasite_Paracide

This card, this incredibly evil card.

Seriously, why does this card exist? I can’t believe that this card exists. Now, I’m sure you, dear reader, think I am overreacting over this. However, you don’t see how this card represents the downfall of Yu-Gi-Oh, and possibly mankind. Of course, you’ll say I’m crazy, like everyone else does, but am I really the crazy one? AM I??? Sure, I might be. My username is “nsane”jokr, after all, and apparently I can’t even spell those words right. That’s okay though, because at the end of the day this card is still one of Konami’s nefarious plots to screw over dueling society!

Oh, dear reader, surely you must believe this is still just hyperbolic banter from a crazed man that drank too much Mountain Dew and never sleeps, but you don’t understand the terror that is the realization that this card is pure evil. Let’s start off small and just analyze its art. I’m not talking about the American version, though it is ungodly and indecent in its own right. No, Sir (or Madam), I must refer to the OCG art! On the bare basicness of the art and not delving into its symbolic imagery, one will notice that it’s of an insect implanting itself into the face of an innocent man. What terrible mind such an image must’ve come from! The thought that kids would see such vile art irks me. Such art can traumatize even a grown man, but this is being sold to children!

However, I understand what you must be thinking at this point in time: “He’s trolling!” “He can’t possibly be serious!” “This is starting to sound awfully like Glenn Beck…”

Well, reader, I’ll have you know I am not trolling, I am VERY serious, and Glenn Beck is an absolutely great person, you godless heathen. Of course, you probably even like this card despite its malicious, totalitarian implications! At this point, I’m sure I lost most of you. “Totalitarian?” you’ll begin, “Great Scot, how could you possible come to such a conclusion?!” Well, dear reader, I’ll help spell it out for you, since nobody else is doing it for me. That’s okay, though, I can handle spreading this gospel on my own.

You see, dear reader, you must first analyze what the card does. First, it infiltrates the deck. Innocent enough, you’ll say, it’s just in a game after all, right? Oh, but that’s where your thought first fails, my poor, dear reader, because once it finally comes back out it will infect all your other loyal soldiers and turn them into Insects. “But that’s just a game mechanic . . .” you’ll protest, “Clearly there’s no nefarious plot in this.” Oh, simpleton, how very wrong you are; they’ve already won at this point.

Can’t you tell what this card symbolizes? I’ll help you out. This card perfectly resembles the doctrines of many radicals that want to undermine your freedom and make you a slave. Think about it, for this card to work you have to give it to your opponent. Gee, being forced to give away your own precious materials to an undeserving individual, that sounds a lot like Communism, a notoriously evil ideal that brings nothing but destruction to a thriving society. “But, nsane, that’s a hell of a stretch,” you’ll proclaim, but you’ll notice your foolishness when I actually finish the analogy!

Much like Communism, Parasite Paracide firsts hides itself and waits to spring itself at the right time. It begins simple, first a guy like Marx comes along and writes this Communist Manifesto, then BAM! You now have evil dictators like Mao and Stalin using these principles to control the masses! Soon, my poor reader, you’ll become one of those “Insects” and be entrenched neck deep in their forsaken system. This is Konami’s method, to pacify you, to slowly introduce evil doctrines in order to turn you into a puppet to a draconian regime.

I understand, you probably aren’t convinced just yet, but prepare to experience some shocking tidbits that will blow your mind. Think for a second where this card originated. You’ll instantly exclaim, “Japan!” And how terribly right you are, and I stress “terribly,” because remember, Japan was at point allied with the Nazis. Then you finally see, oh how you see how I’ve finally came to this point, and deep down you know you should’ve expected it, because we all know the Nazis were led by none other than Hitler. You understand it finally came to this; I brought up Hitler, just like in any other nefarious, conspiracy theory about draconian regime dominating the world.

Yet, why am I the only one that notices this? It’s all there for anyone to see. You may have to lose some reason, but reason doesn’t save you from being enslaved from evil plots driven by a children’s card game! No, they want us to use reason, because reason will always tell us that these ideas are utterly insane. Then that’s where they strike and cause real insanity! Nevertheless, we can’t just let them turn us into “Insects” that will become their slaves. You all must wake up and see these evils before it’s too late!
nsanejokr
nsanejokr

Birthday : 1990-09-20

Back to top Go down

Parasite Paracide - An Analysis of it's Evil Implications Empty Re: Parasite Paracide - An Analysis of it's Evil Implications

Post  Adept VantageSP 2011-11-02, 01:52

Very good read. I, the dear reader, recommend this article with my highest regards. Anyone who disagrees with your thesis is just an ignorant sheep who follows pretense and not their own will. This card needs to go, not only does it represent atrocity and horror, it is just down right evil. Whats to stop your opponent from keeping your precious card after the game is over anyway? What if you forget, and they keep your horror? Oh wouldn't that be a blessing, a lifted burden. Your demonic strategy has passed on to another unsuspecting victim. Bravo sir, you are the profit of truth, spreading the word of glory and honor. Such underhanded tactics are sketchy and dishonorable. I say, begone vile parasite!

I need a Trombone! Does anyone have a Trombone? or a a Tuba?
Adept VantageSP
Adept VantageSP
Adept Swordsmaster
 Adept Swordsmaster

Birthday : 1992-05-08

http://yugiohgxforums.b1.jcink.com/index.php?

Back to top Go down

Parasite Paracide - An Analysis of it's Evil Implications Empty Re: Parasite Paracide - An Analysis of it's Evil Implications

Post  Metta World Peace 2011-11-02, 01:53

I was reading this and I came across "Glenn Beck is an absolutely great person". I then stopped reading.
Metta World Peace
Metta World Peace

Birthday : 1995-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post  {EX} TheVoid 2011-11-02, 01:54

This... has opened my eyes... I can never look at this the same way again. Time to replace the backs of YGO cards with swatstickas.
{EX} TheVoid
{EX} TheVoid
Cuddlez's Biscuit
Cuddlez's Biscuit

Birthday : 1992-02-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Adept VantageSP 2011-11-02, 01:55

TheVoid wrote:This... has opened my eyes... I can never look at this the same way again. Time to replace the backs of YGO cards with swatstickas.

Look more closely at the Gusto monsters emblem. Your mind will be blown.
Adept VantageSP
Adept VantageSP
Adept Swordsmaster
 Adept Swordsmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  {EX} TheVoid 2011-11-02, 01:56

Wait... are the inzectors the YGO Russians under Communist rule or the Germans under hitler??
{EX} TheVoid
{EX} TheVoid
Cuddlez's Biscuit
Cuddlez's Biscuit

Back to top Go down

Post  Metta World Peace 2011-11-02, 02:08

guys if you wanna talk about hidden messages in yugioh and whatnot the real thing to talk about is the Illuminati in yugioh. yugioh just SCREAMS Illuminati... the pyramid shaped puzzle, mind control, sorcery, the occult symbolism..

Metta World Peace
Metta World Peace

Birthday : 1995-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsunayoshi 2011-11-02, 02:17

I expect this to be a Bel Air thread.

It was worse than I expected with the mention of Glenn Beck being anything besides a nutter.
Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi

Birthday : 1987-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Adept VantageSP 2011-11-02, 02:44

I knew it! Yugioh is being used as a mind control device to make people go on crazy shopping sprees, fall into a shame spiral out of guilt, then the loop continues. They buy more to feel happy, completing their decks to seek the satisfaction they need, winning.
Adept VantageSP
Adept VantageSP
Adept Swordsmaster
 Adept Swordsmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  {EX} TheVoid 2011-11-02, 02:46

Finally its all falling into place. This is why I cannot look at YGO cards and not want to buy some. Its the Parasite... the nazis... oh god! Nsanejokr... what have you uncovered?
{EX} TheVoid
{EX} TheVoid
Cuddlez's Biscuit
Cuddlez's Biscuit

Back to top Go down

Post  Miror B. 2011-11-02, 02:51

vantagesp wrote:mind control device
Parasite Paracide - An Analysis of it's Evil Implications MindControlSDWS-EN-C-1E
Parasite Paracide - An Analysis of it's Evil Implications MindHaxorzDR3-EN-C-UE

IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW!!! DX
Miror B.
Miror B.

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkRiku 2011-11-02, 02:53

And we all now know why he is called nsanejokr. Makes Joker from the Dark Knight look sane and that is no simple feat to pull off.
DarkRiku
DarkRiku
Keyblade Wielder
Keyblade Wielder

Birthday : 1984-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Adept VantageSP 2011-11-02, 02:54

Seriously though. I have quite yugioh several times. It is like smoking. You walk up to the check-out of a convience store or Wal-mart, and THEY ARE THERE. Just mocking you, the feeling of opening a pack, the suspense, the wonder, the craving. You must have one. I think they lace each card with some sort of drug that makes you want the cards more.
Adept VantageSP
Adept VantageSP
Adept Swordsmaster
 Adept Swordsmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  {EX} TheVoid 2011-11-02, 02:55

Card games laced with drugs? Yea sounds about right.
{EX} TheVoid
{EX} TheVoid
Cuddlez's Biscuit
Cuddlez's Biscuit

Back to top Go down

Post  Adept VantageSP 2011-11-02, 02:56

I have a feeling Kevin Tewart will find a way to destroy this topic. We all know the days of Tour-gan working was just him trolling. You know he was just sitting there laughing at us. We exposed the dirty secrets of the game, he won't let this stand.

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Kevin_Tewart
Adept VantageSP
Adept VantageSP
Adept Swordsmaster
 Adept Swordsmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkRiku 2011-11-02, 03:04

TheVoid wrote:Card games laced with drugs? Yea sounds about right.

Watch whole thing.

This is the reason why Yami Marik is messed up.
DarkRiku
DarkRiku
Keyblade Wielder
Keyblade Wielder

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsunayoshi 2011-11-02, 03:22

DarkRiku wrote:And we all now know why he is called nsanejokr. Makes Joker from the Dark Knight look sane and that is no simple feat to pull off.

I thought I already told you that Hush could do that with ease...
Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi

Birthday : 1987-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post  T3RCX 2011-11-02, 03:28

Mind = blown

...or should I say CRUSHED
T3RCX
T3RCX

Birthday : 1988-04-16

http://www.riddleofsteel.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Hunter_13 2011-11-02, 12:31

konami trying to do something against us??? nahhhh, konami love us Smile
Hunter_13
Hunter_13

Back to top Go down

Post  {EX} TheVoid 2011-11-03, 00:52

Hunter... your joking right? Konami wants total control!
{EX} TheVoid
{EX} TheVoid
Cuddlez's Biscuit
Cuddlez's Biscuit

Back to top Go down

Post  Adept VantageSP 2011-11-03, 01:10

Konami = Fungus
Customer = Ants that will buy their cards at will.
Adept VantageSP
Adept VantageSP
Adept Swordsmaster
 Adept Swordsmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Potus-Mat 2011-11-03, 01:14

vantagesp wrote:Konami = Fungus
And...
Zombies.
Potus-Mat
Potus-Mat

Birthday : 1994-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Adept VantageSP 2011-11-03, 01:47

Potus-Mat wrote:
vantagesp wrote:Konami = Fungus
And...
Zombies.

Damn... it all makes sense... zombies, insects, plants...
Adept VantageSP
Adept VantageSP
Adept Swordsmaster
 Adept Swordsmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Hunter_13 2011-11-03, 02:04

TheVoid wrote:Hunter... your joking right? Konami wants total control!

nahhh, you re mistaken, konami only wants to give people what they want, cheers
Hunter_13
Hunter_13

Back to top Go down

Post  Adept VantageSP 2011-11-03, 02:30

Parasite Paracide - An Analysis of it's Evil Implications Don27t_feed_the_parasprites-n1294124668501

Seriously. The more we feed Konami, the more they troll us.
Adept VantageSP
Adept VantageSP
Adept Swordsmaster
 Adept Swordsmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkRiku 2011-11-03, 03:20

I see now. This is how Armageddon starts. The Zombie Apocalypse is near.
DarkRiku
DarkRiku
Keyblade Wielder
Keyblade Wielder

Back to top Go down

Post  Prince Vegeta 2011-11-06, 00:11

well this just almost made me quit im undecided yet but this brings SOME good points

Parasite Paracide - An Analysis of it's Evil Implications ParasiteParacideBE1-JP-C
Prince Vegeta
Prince Vegeta

Birthday : 1995-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post  AhhGoodTimes 2011-11-06, 09:37

I actually like this card in that your opponent has to show his hand to you every turn. Works great with Mind Crush, D.D. Designator and Prohibition.

BTW where does Kuriboh fit in all this? That monster is definitely Osama Bin Laden.
AhhGoodTimes
AhhGoodTimes

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wright 2011-11-26, 17:14

Terrorists? Not in my yugioh!
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright

Birthday : 1993-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down