Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

have tried everything and have yet to recieve my comfirmation email.

2 posters

Go down

have tried everything and have yet to recieve my comfirmation email. Empty have tried everything and have yet to recieve my comfirmation email.

Post  saltorius 2011-11-02, 04:58

i've been going at it for 2 months now constantly trying again and again checking my spam as well as making a new email address. but i haven't recieved my comfirmation letter yet. i did everything i was told to try as well as use another friends computer i just have no idea why its doing this. if anyone has an answer for my woes that would be great.

saltorius

Back to top Go down

have tried everything and have yet to recieve my comfirmation email. Empty Re: have tried everything and have yet to recieve my comfirmation email.

Post  exiled_force 2011-11-06, 18:52

When you say new email address, do you mean like switching over from yahoo to gmail? Sorry I don't know very much, and I'm a newbie myself, but if you've done that, and you've already pm'd a mod or admin(just in case, pm means "private message" so no one gets mad at me)... Then I'd be stuck myself. I hope it works out somehow and you get your confirmation message though!!!! Good luck!!!!

Last edited by exiled_force on 2011-11-06, 18:54; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : clarification)
exiled_force
exiled_force

Back to top Go down