Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We all know the great squiddy

+3
TamACOPY
! Sidem_Duhhh
! ScoopPhase
7 posters

Go down

We all know the great squiddy Empty We all know the great squiddy

Post  ! ScoopPhase 2011-11-05, 02:53

Not trying to get Squiddy in trouble because overall he is good for dueling network. However, this thread is about why he has more rights then others.

For the people who watch Squiddy's duels often, you know that his main accounts have been perma-banned. However, he is still able to use his secondary account whenever he wants to. Why is he able to do this when nobody else is?

If you are banned and make a new account the admins just ban that freshly made account as well so you aren't able to play anymore at all. How is it fair that one person can use alternate accounts when he is banned, yet nobody else can?

Again, not trying to get Squiddy banned, he is awesome.

! ScoopPhase

Back to top Go down

We all know the great squiddy Empty Re: We all know the great squiddy

Post  ! Sidem_Duhhh 2011-11-05, 03:33

Lol. You do realize that squiddy made a commpromise with the head admin to be good so that he could continue to play. Right? Thats the only reason. Your obviously mad that your banned. Maybe you shouldnt be gettin your self banned, or be trying to bann evade scoop.

! Sidem_Duhhh

Birthday : 1994-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  ! ScoopPhase 2011-11-05, 04:31

! Sidem_Duhhh wrote:Lol. You do realize that squiddy made a commpromise with the head admin to be good so that he could continue to play. Right? Thats the only reason. Your obviously mad that your banned. Maybe you shouldnt be gettin your self banned, or be trying to bann evade scoop.

i knew it was you.

And lol, this coming from the guy who has been banned himself? As well as ban evaded himself, just wasnt caught? I'm mad for the reason i was banned not for the length, so get off me. Far be it from me that im not able to see the ban appeals section, not be provided a reason as to why i was banned or who banned me to begin with. This game is for fun, yet youre the mommys boy that rats on people for attention. Youre still acting like youre better than everybody else, and even funnier youre doing it on the internet. Maybe you should get out more sidem.

! ScoopPhase

Back to top Go down

Post  TamACOPY 2011-11-05, 04:51

Users are only allowed to have 1 account on DN. If a user has more than 1 account, he gets to pick one of those to keep. All the others are permanently banned.

The account Squiddy uses is the one he chose to keep, and is the only one he has, given that he hasn't made any new accounts after that.
TamACOPY
TamACOPY

Birthday : 1991-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post  LegendaryFrost 2011-11-05, 07:11

tbh I have never heard of the great squiddy, or even the not-great squiddy
LegendaryFrost
LegendaryFrost

Birthday : 1994-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Amy Cool 2011-11-05, 08:34

Maybe he is something like a golden calf to them, who knows...
Amy Cool
Amy Cool

Back to top Go down

Post  Ultimate lol 2011-11-05, 08:38

It's a guy who had a lot of trouble with mods in the past. Combinations of trolling and admin abuse from both sides. Also gets a lot of views on his duels.
Ultimate lol
Ultimate lol

Birthday : 1990-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post  012yArthur0 2011-11-08, 15:12

Yes, he was on the ban appeal because:

-Cheating
-Player Harrassing
-Cheating
-Trolling
-Cheating

And much more, also, he is very popular member on DN. He have around 200 watchers for his duels.
012yArthur0
012yArthur0

Birthday : 1997-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down