Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Typo

2 posters

Go down

Typo Empty Typo

Post  Dr.White 2011-11-05, 05:28

Magical Dimension's card description has a pretty significant typo.

DN:

If you control a face-up spellcaster monster. Target 1 monster you control; Trubute it, then special summon 1 Spellcaster-type from your hand, then you can destroy 1 monster on the field.

Regular Version:

If you control a face-up spellcaster monster. Target 1 monster you control; Trubute it, then special summon 1 Spellcaster-type from your hand, then you can destroy 1 monster on the field.

Minor details but it caused confusion on more than one equation.
Dr.White
Dr.White

Back to top Go down

Typo Empty Re: Typo

Post  kangtuji 2011-11-05, 06:28

Dr.White wrote:Magical Dimension's card description has a pretty significant typo.

DN:

Regular Version:

Minor details but it caused confusion on more than one equation.

Trubute ?
Is that the typo error ? If that the mention typo ... I don't think that would be matters

Other than that... really... I don't see any differences on both... ???
kangtuji
kangtuji

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr.White 2011-11-05, 12:33

my bad, i was writing this falling asleep at the keyboard. The duel network version has a typo in the second sentence the "Target 1 monster you control" part is missing and instead says "Target 1 monster" and people are thinking you can select a card your opponent controls as opposed to your own.
Dr.White
Dr.White

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum