Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yukarasaki's the word.

3 posters

Go down

Yukarasaki's the word. Empty Yukarasaki's the word.

Post  Yukarasaki 2011-06-07, 06:02

Name: Nick (Not giving last name trolololol)

Yu-Gi-Oh:

I started when I was 8, so it's been 10 years of playing now. The first card I ever got was a Dark Magician when the local tournament I went to with a friend (He insisted I should go) and they handed out a free 1-card booster. Lucky me got a super shiny!

My first deck was a spellcaster deck consisting of that very same Dark Magician. It was really a modified structure. With that though I hardly won since the kids always cheated. Can't blame them.

In middle school I made a comeback and started winning a few games. My first achievement was winning the UK games when I was 14 with a Dark Magician deck with an Apprentice Magician engine. After that though, things sorta went back to kids cheating to win and I sorta left the game. I only played with my friends and that wasn't too often.

Now I came here and well...I'm getting my butt kicked still. Oh well...

About me:

Name's Nick. I'm 18 and I left high school last year. I like music and I do a little drawing from time to time. I'm thinking of doing college this year on music and art. Not much to say about me really other than I'm an anime fan, gamer and I like all kinda of music except country and some classical. All depends on the mood really.

Anyway enough about me. Now bog off and start dueling already!
Yukarasaki
Yukarasaki

Back to top Go down

Yukarasaki's the word. Empty Re: Yukarasaki's the word.

Post  HashyXth 2011-06-07, 06:53

Welcome Nick from a fellow anime loving duelist who likes to write. Smile
Hit me up anytime for a duel or anything.
HashyXth
HashyXth

Back to top Go down

Post  UrbanDuelist 2011-06-07, 06:56

Trololololollol, love that dude!

UrbanDuelist

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down