Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Karakuri Komachi mdl 224 "Ninishi" Ruleings

4 posters

Go down

Is Karakuri Komachi mdl 224 "Ninishi" summoning effect Continuous or not

Karakuri Komachi mdl 224 "Ninishi" Ruleings Vote_lcap100%Karakuri Komachi mdl 224 "Ninishi" Ruleings Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 2 ]
Karakuri Komachi mdl 224 "Ninishi" Ruleings Vote_lcap0%Karakuri Komachi mdl 224 "Ninishi" Ruleings Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

Solved Karakuri Komachi mdl 224 "Ninishi" Ruleings

Post  thejayfiles 2011-11-09, 06:23

i have been running the Karakuri deck for quite some time now and i was always under the impression that the eff to have a second summon in the eff of Karakuri Komachi mdl 224 "Ninishi" was a Continuous one. the admin of dn told me other wise and i still can not come to terms with it hears my argument the eff of Karakuri Komachi mdl 224 "Ninishi" is as follows."This card must attack if able. When this face-up card on the field is selected as an attack target, change its battle position. While this card is face-up on the field, once per turn during your Main Phase, you can Normal Summon a "Karakuri" monster in addition to your Normal Summon or Set. (You can only gain this effect once per turn.)"ignoring all the unnecessary parts the eff that i care about is." While this card is face-up on the field, once per turn during your Main Phase, you can Normal Summon a "Karakuri" monster in addition to your Normal Summon or Set. (You can only gain this effect once per turn.)"because it states that as long as it is on the field i get the effect i am saying that it is a Continuous effect others say that it is a triger dew to the fact that it goes on to say once per turn ingraining the comma that cause the effect to be one thought not to different ideas(comment as you see fit)thank u

thejayfiles

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Karakuri Komachi mdl 224 "Ninishi" Ruleings

Post  BlackwingRa 2011-11-09, 07:39

1st of all, no need for the Poll here.
2nd, the effect of additional summon of Komachi is continuous, not Trigger. If anyone tell you that it is Trigger, they're idiots. The "Once Per Turn" term doesn't mean an effect is trigger, it just means that the effect can only be used once per turn.
BlackwingRa
BlackwingRa

Birthday : 1991-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Badass_Bunny 2011-11-09, 09:36

It is a continuous effect. The trigger part of her effect is the one that happens when an attack is declared on her.
Badass_Bunny
Badass_Bunny
Smexy Duelist
Smexy Duelist

Birthday : 1996-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsunayoshi 2011-11-09, 14:54

Badass_Bunny wrote:It is a continuous effect. The trigger part of her effect is the one that happens when an attack is declared on her.

/thread

It might look like its an Ignition effect, but its not.
Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi

Birthday : 1987-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down