Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightmare Wheel Vs. Curse of Royal

4 posters

Go down

Solved Nightmare Wheel Vs. Curse of Royal

Post  RRWAeria 2011-11-10, 19:09

Well I was dueling with my burn WIP deck. I was playing traditional (unrated) against a guy. The duel went fine until this point.
I had 2 face down s/t's on the field and one face down monster on the field, the opponent had 2 face down s/t's also on the field w/ a face up future fusion spell on the field.

My turn, couldn't do any move so i ended my turn. His turn, he used the effect of future fusion to special summon cyber end dragon. He declared a attack to my face down monster, I responded with the activation of "Nightmare Wheel", He counters with "Curse of Royal". He says to negate it. I tell him to read the whole text fully before using it. "Curse of Royal's" effect is to negate any spell or trap that targets a spell or trap card on the field. He kept insisting to negate my "Nightmare Wheel". I told him that card only works on cards like "Heavy Storm", "Mystical Space Typhoon", "Dust Tornado", and "Harpie's Feather Duster".

So, who is right?
RRWAeria
RRWAeria

Birthday : 1985-07-29

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Nightmare Wheel Vs. Curse of Royal

Post  Magicknight94 2011-11-10, 19:18

When Nightmare Wheel is actived, it doesn't include any "effect of destroying 1 Spell or Trap Card"., so Curse of Royal cannot be actived.
Magicknight94
Magicknight94

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsunayoshi 2011-11-10, 19:25

Just to ditto what Magicknight said, Nightmare Wheel does not have anything to do with the backrow, therefore Curse of Royal can do nothing to stop Nightmare Wheel.
Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi

Birthday : 1987-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackwingRa 2011-11-10, 20:04

And for more information, Curse of Royal cannot negate Heavy Storm or Harpie's Feather Duster, even when there's only 1 Spell or Trap on the field for Heavy Storm/Harpie's Feather Duster to destroy.
BlackwingRa
BlackwingRa

Birthday : 1991-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsunayoshi 2011-11-10, 20:21

BlackwingRa wrote:And for more information, Curse of Royal cannot negate Heavy Storm or Harpie's Feather Duster, even when there's only 1 Spell or Trap on the field for Heavy Storm/Harpie's Feather Duster to destroy.

To be more specific, it is because Heavy Storm and Harpie's Feather Duster do not target.
Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi

Birthday : 1987-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down