Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkWatch Bio

Go down

DarkWatch Bio Empty DarkWatch Bio

Post  DarkWatch 2011-11-15, 22:11

All real decks

Decks built: HEROes, Dragunity, Machina Gadgets

In progress: Wind Up, Synchron

Looking forward to: Steelswarm, Gem-Knights

As a duelist, I enjoy the rapid, high power smackdowns that dont worry about negations and mirror forces because I can just swarm out again with something just as powerful, my heroes being the best example of that. As much as Synchros rule the meta game, the past World Tournament, decks that didnt consist of many synchros reached the top of the hill, and while playing both online and in real life, Ive seen my fusions move faster then synchros with the heroes, and my fortress annoy people before Stardust comes out.

This, however, doesnt change my love of the signers. My dragunity deck can swarm out high level synchros with several different styles. Ive 1st turned stardust more times then I can count and have even 1st turned Shooting star occasionally, but requires at least 3 specific cards in my hand, only 1 of which being limited however. Dragunities, by far, are my favorite synchro deck, but theyre still lacking compared to the heroes.

As for the new decks Im waiting for, Gem-Knights remind me of my heroes, but with the crystal beasts(hence the relationship between Jaden(Judai) Yuki and Jesse(Johan) Anderson.). The fusions I like, and with their low levels, Fusion weapon is amazing, and their own version of polymerization is awesome with the recycle. Steelswarms, however, is the 1st anti-meta deck Ive seen and liked. This deck seems to mix meta strategy with anti-meta style, along with huge beatsticks to boot, which is one of my favorite things to do.

All in all, my decks tend to use huge, quick cards while overpowering stopping cards, acting faster then other decks usually can.

DarkWatch

Birthday : 1991-10-22

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum