Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Krael42's bio

Go down

Krael42's bio Empty Krael42's bio

Post  Krael42 2011-11-23, 19:56

Hello,everybody. I joined a week ago, and I decided to finally make my biography now. Im Krael42, my real name is Charles,(Chas is what I prefer), I am 14 years old, and I am a freshman in high school.
I've known about Yugioh for as long as I can remember. Most of the time, I couldn't get any cards, only on special occasions, so I didn't have a good deck and I couldn't really duel anyone. I watched the anime and I kept watching it every couple of weeks until
I wanted to watch something else(I was like 6 or 7, so I didn't remember what was on. When GX came out,(8-9 years old), I started to watch it every week until I stopped watch it when it was in the middle of the series. I stopped doing anything about Yugioh because nobody played it anymore in my neighborhood, until when I was on a forum and someone said they watched Yugioh 5D's(11-12 years old), and I decided to watch it. When I saw it, that's when I got back into Yugioh and watched 5D's every week until it ended. Now that's Zexal's out, I am watching it every week, and will continue to watch it. I finally got to buy a pack of Yugioh cards since 04-06, and I will continue when I have enough money to get some more. This pretty sums up about me and Yugioh, and I'll edit this if I have anything else to say. I'll try to be more active on the forums, but I wanted to make this first(It was one of my things one my to-do list) before I do a lot of activity and so people will know me more, so now I can try to be more active on the forums.My friend told me about DN and I joined and Im glad he showed me it, so now I can have fun dueling other people with my favorite cards and enjoy dueling again. I'm also glad to have joined the forums and meet all of these wonderful people here.
Krael42
Krael42

Birthday : 1997-04-25

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum