Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The purpose of my name.

+7
Jesse
_aurOra
G-Mac
Skylark
Dudeboy20
TeamHersheyCookies
Hexadecimal
11 posters

Go down

The purpose of my name.  Empty The purpose of my name.

Post  Hexadecimal 2011-06-09, 23:09

Hello everyone. Today i'm going to talk about the reason i chose the user name i chose and the significance it has to me.

It started two years ago. I was participating in a tournament host by Yugioh Virtual desktop (YVD) it was the second round and i was using Chain burn. my opponent was using a deck which to this day i still can not describe. my opponent beat the crap out of me easily. I got very very angry about it and started swearing at my opponent. this person, Who was named witch, figured that since she had to wait for everyone to finish anyway that she would troll me to pass the time. we talked for about 3 hours and eventually became friends.

two weeks later she was banned from YVD for 6 months for pissing off one of the admins. we didn't keep in touch at all but i would occasionally think about what happened to her because at that point i didnt know she was banned.

6 months later I come on and see someone trolling the entire chat room by saying stuff like "insects have conscienceness" so i decided to have some fun by trolling them. After some time i realize that the person i was talking to had the same MO as the person from 6 months earlier and low and behold it was her.

Somehow she had remembered me and we became friends again and even Exchanged AOL messenger info. She was a genius, she had an IQ of over 200. Apparently this was due to a near death experience she had when she was very young which caused her to need a large plate in her head. She made the most Confounding decks i have ever seen and won with them 95% of the time.

we were in many clans together including many that she made. Over time she ended up pissing off a number of people including a number of the admins but one in particular would be more trouble for us then any other. cant remember the name of the mod but the i will call her Halibell.

One day I come on to see that witch was banned for a week. I politely tried to talk to halibell about the situation however she refused to lower the ban any. The day that Witch came back Halibell Found any reason she could to ban her and eventually got her permabanned. Witch didn't have many friends on the site unfortunately and the ones that she did have choose not to stand up for her. I was the only one who did and it ended up causing me a ton of trouble later on.

Shortly after she died of an illness. She never told me what it was but it doesn't matter at this point. Before she died she told me two things. First was that i was the best friend she had ever had because she had never had friends in real life. Second was that she wanted me to take the name of her account, which was obviously Hexadecimal, and continue to use it whenever i felt like it.

She taught me many things about yugioh before she died. She was not only my friend but also my teacher. She is one of the main reasons why im as good as i am today.

She died 6 months ago now and i still hadnt used her name untill now. The reason why i chose to use the name now was because after my main account Red Harlow was deleted I was furious at first but eventually i came to terms with the fact that i had acted badly and deserved the punishment. So I wanted to start new and chose to finally take the name for myself.

Much of the information in the profile of this account is not mine. in fact im not even a girl. all of the information was the info that she had put on her own website. http://deadcityacademy.0wn0.com/forum if anyone was interested in looking at it they are welcome to but the site is dead anyway. in fact my early post on this account were even the way i thought she would answer them. However i realize now that trying to pretend to be her wont bring her back, so im just going to act like myself from now on.

Well that's the story of the name of my account. long as it is. I miss her a lot but im not going to forget the things she taught me. Eventually i will get around to teaching then to everyone on the forum when i write some in-dept articles. anyway. thank you for reading this and have a nice day.
Hexadecimal
Hexadecimal

Birthday : 1991-05-10

Back to top Go down

The purpose of my name.  Empty Re: The purpose of my name.

Post  TeamHersheyCookies 2011-06-16, 12:07

Cool story, bro.
TeamHersheyCookies
TeamHersheyCookies

https://www.youtube.com/teamhersheycookies

Back to top Go down

Post  Dudeboy20 2011-06-16, 12:52

Cool Story, but sad... Welcome here anyways silent
Dudeboy20
Dudeboy20

Birthday : 1997-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark 2011-06-16, 13:06

Nice story, and I hope you choose to make all of the info actually about you! We want to get to know you, and that's the best way to do it! I feel sad for your friend, but it will make you stronger in the end!
Skylark
Skylark

Birthday : 1988-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post  G-Mac 2011-06-16, 13:12

Very Nice Story and touching it sounds very similar to the way I meet my Fiancee. We met over the net except it was over Facebook not a YuGiOh! site.
G-Mac
G-Mac

Birthday : 1989-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post  _aurOra 2011-07-03, 00:26

That story is about my dead sister, said person who posted is not the person in the story.

(True fact)
_aurOra
_aurOra

Birthday : 1992-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesse 2011-07-03, 00:35

Wow..That's sad to hear.....Well in any case, i'm sure the members of this forum will help you have the best time here.
Jesse
Jesse

Birthday : 1995-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post  snow 2011-07-03, 01:11

Jesse wrote:Wow..That's sad to hear.....Well in any case, i'm sure the members of this forum will help you have the best time here.
exactuallly
snow
snow

Birthday : 1992-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Kikyo Maaka 2011-07-03, 01:26

Better explanation for your name, considering I figured you'd use a different one here. (Might have helped to read this first too before noting on it >.>)

Also :<
Kikyo Maaka
Kikyo Maaka

Birthday : 1993-03-09

http://ameblo.jp/kikyo-maaka/

Back to top Go down

Post  Hexadecimal 2011-07-03, 11:42

_aurOra wrote:That story is about my dead sister, said person who posted is not the person in the story.

(True fact)

not sure what you mean by that but yes this story is about me and Courtney. My name is Logan.
Hexadecimal
Hexadecimal

Birthday : 1991-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post  _aurOra 2011-07-03, 18:31

I'm cuddleclawz on the site.
_aurOra
_aurOra

Birthday : 1992-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wright 2011-07-03, 18:40

I am so sorry for your loss

...I really don't know what else to say
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright

Birthday : 1993-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  whitelightning31 2011-12-02, 03:19

i didnt read the first post because it was too long.....but here's why i have my name.

when i was young, people use to call me 'lighting' cause i was, maybe still a fast runner.....and when i entered highskool, people started calling me 'white'......so you should figure out the rest from there.
whitelightning31
whitelightning31

https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Whitelightning31/1114507856028

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum