Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Masters (A Game which WoC failed)

Go down

Duel Masters (A Game which WoC failed) Empty Duel Masters (A Game which WoC failed)

Post  Darkshadow24 2011-12-11, 12:17

For people who don't know and to the exception of people who do know, Duel Masters is still played in variety of countries and needs more players, Poland for example has the most majority of people playing the game playing the game and Japan too since they evolved the game. To get onto that point Japan has evolved the game into different variations and have made the game play more in depth.

What Japan has implemented
Cross Gears - Like Equips
God Link - Linking two creatures together
Physic Creatures with Super Creatures
Evolution Cross Gear
Fortress

Wizards of the Coast was in management of Duel Masters and had failed us, with low profit rates and lack of interest it created for it's audience but we can't blame them, at that time Yu-gi-oh and Magic the gathering out-played this game.

Similarities between Duel Masters and Magic the Gathering
Mana Resource
A combination of colours
Block system
Summoning Sickness

Six Colours: Fire Nature Darkness Water Light and Rainbow

Duel Masters and Magic the gathering share the same callibre but if people are looking for a more simplistic game but more approachive game then you might want to try this game.

Websites you can use to assist you in playing
Trade Cards Online: www.tradecardsonline.com/im/listGamePlay...
Kaijudo Portal: kaijudoportal.com/play.php
Duel Masters Forum: www.duelzone.org/forums/index.php
Duel Masters Facebook to ask people to play: www.facebook.com/groups/dmfansgroup/
Duel Masters Youtube: www.youtube.com/user/EarthP0w3R?feature=...
Duel Masters Wikia: duelmasters.wikia.com/wiki/Special:WikiA...

There are many links there but are of use to you and can help you find more information about this game. Duel masters to be personally is a game which is a game which suites me most because it combines both Yu-gi-oh and magic the gathering aspects which make the game special. The game also has that imagery of dragons that Japan have created, mtg is about combat and historical content vampires and stuff but it's not like DM's digital view of cards. Duel Masters also has that community which is small and everyone helps each other out and brings out their best potiential as a duelist something like that is what Yu-gi-oh is missing.

Finally if you didn't know Duel Masters might be debuting back on Hasbro properities with the new show Kaijudo: Rise of Duel masters (some of you know this) The show might bring back the franchise and bring back the cards but this is only speculation we need more information to evaluate. So far me and the pojo group have found stuff featuring the logo, the show decription, people who are involved in the show, the mins and episode length and when it's debuting. You can find this information on Duel Zone's forum - News section.

I would just like to say if you are interested in game just give me a shout and I can help you.
Darkshadow24
Darkshadow24

Birthday : 1997-10-08

Back to top Go down

Duel Masters (A Game which WoC failed) Empty Re: Duel Masters (A Game which WoC failed)

Post  Darkshadow24 2012-02-11, 13:31

Darkshadow24
Darkshadow24

Birthday : 1997-10-08

Back to top Go down