Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tarantila's Bio

Go down

Tarantila's Bio Empty Tarantila's Bio

Post  Tarantila 2011-12-15, 21:44

Hi, my name Tibi called the civilian. I am 23 years old. I live in Hungary.

I do many things in life. I love to ride, fun and sports. Current I'm with my girlfriend for 4 years together.

5 years ago I started playing Yugioh, but before any other card game played in real life. First, I started to play with Joey the Passion, and later got to know KCVDS. Joey I have achieved very good results, but when I got to know the new game then that I realized how much I'm still a beginner.

The first Hungarian online tournament I was 8 th. Nheil At that time the Hungarians were among the best managed of the Hungarian community. But we stopped playing.

I played alone among the Hungarians, even back then so I could not in English, not as if I could. I started to play at the DaD Academy, I gained a lot of experience in the field of play. Then I started to play live. His first major success at the academy at the end of the race, where is was second. Kiryu111 then invited to the DLK. At the time I met Joco. We did a revival of the Forum of Hungarian online game.

Excellent team had a lot of very good players. But unfortunately for everyone else to do and had grown up and ruined the team.

Immortal Legacy was the next team, very good community and good players were also in the band, I left it there because so much of the Hungarian community in which I have built strong enough to become a team and we did.

Then we're got a bad attempt to build our own team.

Currently, My team the Exile, is the oldest team in the online game, and this is why I came here the people that belong to a stable team that does not stop tomorrow.
Tarantila
Tarantila

Birthday : 1988-08-22

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum