Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Okay. Can someone tell me what happened?

+3
Tsunayoshi
RemingtonSteen
GrandElderTatsuya
7 posters

Go down

Okay. Can someone tell me what happened? Empty Okay. Can someone tell me what happened?

Post  GrandElderTatsuya 2011-12-22, 17:01

Sooooo I did a few duels. I got some wins and some losses. My last few duels ended in a loss. I took a shower to wash off all the bad mojo and get my head back. I come back to my laptop. "Error You Are Banned" ?????

Either I must have forgotten to log out and my kid brother or kid sister was messing with stuff, or someone's playing a sick joke. What exactly happened and why am I banned? I just want to know. If it was my kid siblings, I'll take full responsibility because I should have logged out or locked my cpu. I don't know.

GrandElderTatsuya

Birthday : 1993-07-20

Back to top Go down

Okay. Can someone tell me what happened? Empty Re: Okay. Can someone tell me what happened?

Post  RemingtonSteen 2011-12-26, 00:05

If you say one bad word all hell breaks lose and you get banned. Or in my case type "LOL" in caps and get banned for 7 days Smile These mods all suck, don't expect evidence or anything, its corrupt.

And in your case you have no evidence so what can you do to appeal? Nothing. The ban system is shit because if a player knows an admin then you can get banned just for winning against them.

Yet there are people spam advertising in public chat all day, who don't get banned for at least 4 hours, while one "LOL" in 3 seconds I'm banned. Get used to it.

RemingtonSteen

Back to top Go down

Okay. Can someone tell me what happened? Empty Re: Okay. Can someone tell me what happened?

Post  Tsunayoshi 2011-12-26, 00:28

I dont believe OP for a second.

Odds are they were doing something against the rules in the first place and now they are using a crap story in a very obvious attempt to get a just ban lifted.

Get used to being banned.
Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi

Birthday : 1987-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkRiku 2011-12-26, 01:19

Tsunayoshi wrote:I dont believe OP for a second.

Odds are they were doing something against the rules in the first place and now they are using a crap story in a very obvious attempt to get a just ban lifted.

Get used to being banned.

At least 95% of the time it is like this.

Only a handful of cases were it is not.
DarkRiku
DarkRiku
Keyblade Wielder
Keyblade Wielder

Birthday : 1984-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  aaron gregor 2011-12-26, 14:59

i got banned for supposingly boosting (perminatley) it was not even fair because it was a random guy i beat him 5 times he beat me once and then he left we meet up again i beat him again and bamm im banned he was a random guy and chief banned 3 other of my account 2 of them perminatley just for asking why i was banned and he was calling me a liar and insulting me i wish he was banned and removed from moderator position he was my friend before also but now hes saying that program is 100% blah blah blah and i said i swear to god onn the holy bible of jesus if i lie i go to hell and hes like well it 100% so your lieing and i said really would i go to hell over this game and yeah so on and so on if a mod reads this could they help me get unbanned thanks,
Aaron

aaron gregor

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsunayoshi 2011-12-26, 15:10

Screens or you are lying.

You got caught boosting, and if you had screens to prove you were beating someone in constant OTKs, as that is the only way you could end a game fast enough to get hit for boosting.

Of course, it really doesnt matter because you just admitted to trying to bypass your ban, which is also a permaban offense and worth a possible IP ban.
Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi

Back to top Go down

Post  aaron gregor 2011-12-26, 20:59

hey but i wasnt boosting so i should be unbanned he was a random guy and we were playing otk and ftk decks so yeah i should be unbanned immediatly!!! lol but yeah really i should be

aaron gregor

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsunayoshi 2011-12-26, 21:25

Tsunayoshi wrote:Screens or you are lying.

I said this for a reason.

Give proof or take the ban like a man.
Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi

Back to top Go down

Post  aaron gregor 2011-12-26, 22:28

how do i prove it?

aaron gregor

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsunayoshi 2011-12-26, 22:51

Post screenshots to back up your story. Dont have any, then stop bothering the mods because they will never do anything without proof to show you did nothing wrong.
Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi

Back to top Go down

Post  aaron gregor 2011-12-26, 22:55

how would i have screen shots wtf i got banned i couldnt take any

aaron gregor

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsunayoshi 2011-12-26, 23:39

Then stay banned since you have no proof. Staff wont take you seriously.

I know I havent been taking any bit of your story with a grain of salt considering how common it is for people to whine about their 'unjust' bans.

So do everyone a favor and stop posting and complaining about the ban. Nothing will be done about it.
Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi

Back to top Go down

Post  aaron gregor 2011-12-26, 23:47

i must be unbanned! or i will kill chief for not listening to me lol

aaron gregor

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincent 2011-12-26, 23:57

He's right though. You would've needed screenshots of your OTK victories to prove to the staff that you're not boosting. Otherwise, you have no case (since anything you post contrary must be assumed a lie without proof) and it's impossible to get the ban lifted.
Vincent
Vincent

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsunayoshi 2011-12-27, 00:01

aaron gregor wrote:i must be unbanned! or i will kill chief for not listening to me lol

I'm sure Chief really cares that some whiny little a-hole booster wants to kill him. I think staff oughta make sure you get a perma-IP ban from the forum for that.
Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi

Back to top Go down

Post  TamACOPY 2011-12-27, 00:05

I already answered your questions on another topic you made: http://forum.duelingnetwork.com/t12474-answer-my-question#144199

Now you are permabanned from the game for boosting by receiving 5 free wins in 5 minutes from gladsforthewin214. Stop lying already, and serve your ban.
TamACOPY
TamACOPY

Birthday : 1991-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum